Deleted

Boomkin + Tidyplates.

I'm going nuts Druid community.

So I have "stacking nameplates" under Interface > Names.

But christ almighty, whenever I try to click other enemy bars it's like they're still overlapping or something and it just will not let me target others without clicking all over the area to hopefully clip a bar to target. It's making my moonfire spread difficult. Is there another addon that does this better or is this a known annoyance and you guys know how to fix it?!

Thanks Dudus <3

No issues here.

First go and change the Nameplate Motion Type to something else and retry Stacking. If that's doesn't change anything, disable TidyPlates (and TidyThreatPlates if you have them) and check how the default ones behave. If the default ones are not stacking properly then you might have some other addon affecting them.

Or your expectation of stacking does not much what is available ingame :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I use the ElvUI standard ones (which are re-skinned Tidy Plates) and have no problem. I also don't tend to move my camera around as much though once I'm in a good position unless there's movement required for mechanics.
    Last edited by Disinvolto; 2015-03-10 at 01:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disinvolto View Post
    I use the ElvUI standard ones (which are re-skinned Tidy Plates) and have no problem. I also don't tend to move my camera around as much though once I'm in a good position unless there's movement required for mechanics.
    Exactly this. Elvui works well, but tidy plates makes them just look a bit nicer.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee