Quick HC Kromog question

Hi folks,

Is the damage from Slam reduced by active mitigation? Namely SotR and Shield Block?

Progressing on this fight, doing well but sometimes our tanks go splat even when away from the impact point.

Slam damage seems to be affected by the tank stacks, or so our tank reported the other day. We generally just 3-tank it and it becomes vastly easier. Bit cheesy, but it gets things done.

Deleted
    Yes and no, Slam is physical damage so SotR reduces it but afaik it's not blockable, so you're better of with sBar instead of sBlock

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) Damage is increased by the amount of stacks on a tank (if you 2 tank the encounter, there are periods during which a tank has three stacks and thus takes significantly more damage)
    2) Damage is decreased the greater the distance between the tank and the boss is (for warriors: leap/intervene away, charge again, easy stuff)
    3) The damage is not blockable, thus Shieldblock will not do anything. Shieldbarrier will reduce the damage but should be used on top of increasing the distance and using defensive means for high stacks. Shieldbarrier alone will not suffice if you have three stacks and hug the boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.