PC friendly server? (EU)

I have recently started playing and chose a server that seemingly has a lot more PS players due to it being relatively new. Does anyone know which servers are possibly more likely to have FCs that have people playing on PC and can therefore use voice comms such as TS? I am just interested for the social aspect of being able to chat with people while I'm leveling and for end game group/raid purposes.

Thanks in advance

Edit: Just to clarify, I do not care what platform you play on, the only reason I am asking is because the FCs on my current server that do use voice comms are predominantly French (and I can only speak English unfortunately) or use PS party voice chat. I know some people play on PS but use their PC or phone for voice comms it just seems difficult to find an FC where I am currently that I can potentially raid with as all server-specific recruitment forums are practically empty for my server.
    Last edited by Sohrae; 2015-03-10 at 10:42 AM.

Deleted
    I recently started playing on cerberus and i think there are more pc players here i think ... but then again *shrug* just joined

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post
    I recently started playing on cerberus and i think there are more pc players here i think ... but then again *shrug* just joined
    I play on Cerberus too and judging on my fc and people I meet in dungeons it's pretty much 50-50

I guess no one really knows, same thing I noticed about nationalities when I was wading through other posts from new players, thanks anyway. I've started looking for a FC on reddit but are there any other well-used recruitment websites anyone knows of? I'll just try to find an FC whatever the server.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more curious to know how you know that they're on PC or PS. Either of them can play with keyboard and mouse or controller. I'm on the PC and I play with a controller. /shrug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I'm more curious to know how you know that they're on PC or PS. Either of them can play with keyboard and mouse or controller. I'm on the PC and I play with a controller. /shrug.
    There's psn id on the character screen, if you inspect someone. That's probably not 100% accurate since you can play on same account on console and pc, but person without psn id definitely plays on pc

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    As he stated, Console players can not use Vent/TS, unless they use it from smartphone. There are several console users in my FC that do this.