Shadowcraft question

Everyone makes a big deal about OH being slow vs. a dagger and using fast/slow for combat to which I'd assume that because of combat's mastery that would involve the better weapon being in the OH. Having a heroic BRF mace and a mythic warforged axe from twins it has a dps loss on shadowcraft with the ax in my OH. Can someone explain this?

I think slow/fast is for multi-target situations.

Have you played with the ShC settings for boss adds or are you just looking at numbers for one target?

ETA: I read your post again and wanted to add that for single target, slow/slow with the highest ilvl weapon in you MH is still the way to go. The fast/slow combo is just for multi-target and it has less to do with mastery than with how multistrike interacts with poisons IIRC.
    Last edited by Calycia; 2015-03-09 at 05:24 PM.

For ST slow/slow you don't actually gain anything from putting your better weapon in your OH. When you go to a fast MH you are directly making a tradeoff between more MG procs and less MH damage. When swapping the hands with slow/slow you are weakening you MH but you aren't getting those extra procs from your OH.
    Fierydemise-ShaowCraft Engine Guy
    Rogue Chat-Blogging about Rogue PvE and Theorycrafting (Twitter)
    Rogue IRC: #Ravenholdt on Quakenet