Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Honestly, if you are doing a progression night and are at an encounter for a while and suddenly everything is buggy (in a positive sense), why not kill it? It's not your fault and just calling it a night because Blizzard screwed up? Not sure. The "holier than thou" in this thread is great to read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrzillasor View Post
    The amount of stupid is strong with this one. How do you think they get kill/deaths logs.how do you think they can analyze and tune how much abilities hit for on average.
    Yeah, in your case it is really to stronk. Blizzard certainly doesnt log every boss and every guild - if you thought so, then I'm sorry for you. If there's a bug or tuning issue, their QA/EX teams are responsible to track it down via replication and logs provided by the reported guild or raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    On our Thogar kill tonight, we had 2 bugged tries where we wiped it once we figured it was bugged, zero trains, just boss and grenades ... That happened in the middle of the raid night, killed him on the last pull FTW legit.

Plus you can easily see which guilds did exploit it all with more or less the exact same kill time:

http://www.wowprogress.com/encounter...-thogar-mythic
    That's more than I expected, quite a lot tbh. Seeing a good chunk of guilds that suddenly killed Kromog when it was bugged, and Operator died within the same hour. Kro/Operator combo kills.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullfu View Post
    Hahaha, this is the most idiotic post I've read in a long time.
    Just no evidence on your side. :> Talking big is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Do you remember Dragon Soul? Do you remember the LFR loot exploit? Almost all the top guilds did it and they all got suspended for it, some a 3 day suspension and others a 7 day suspension, depending on how egregious the offense. If that alone doesn't tell you that Blizzard has detailed logs, how about the fact that some random guy who ran LFR at the time, who wasn't in any top guild, saw a boss's corpse glowing on a corpse run back to a boss he wiped on, looted a tier piece thinking it was his, and then get a 3 day suspension (you can hear about this in a Wowinsider podcast of that time since he sent an e-mail about this)? It wasn't a case of Blizzard outright suspending all top guilds, they looked through the logs and suspended everyone who did it, be it intentional or unintentional.

And in any case, if you think that Blizzard doesn't have logs for every single thing you do in the game, then you're naive. Hell, they even use Warden to see which processes are running on your computer while WoW is running. Oh, and here's something else to blow your mind: you know those screenshots you take while you're playing? They contain your account name and the server ip you're connected to. I suspect you'd want proof of such an outlandish claim too, here it is: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...names-ip-info/ And if RPS isn't a respectable enough site for you, look through various other sites on google that carried this story.

Bottomline is that Blizzard has logs for every single thing you do in the game, no matter how minor you think it is.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theya View Post
    Honestly, if you are doing a progression night and are at an encounter for a while and suddenly everything is buggy (in a positive sense), why not kill it? It's not your fault and just calling it a night because Blizzard screwed up? Not sure. The "holier than thou" in this thread is great to read.
    It is not ethical and how could they even cheer or feel good about the victory? They did nothing to deserve the kill if you killed it bugged. I can understand temptation, but if they kill it bugged, gl killing it properly next reset when they go back to wiping on it again (except with more gear). There are approx 30 guilds alone that killed Thogar at almost identical times, and they should be ashamed of themselves if they killed it with zero challenge coming from the boss other than some tank swaps and move from grenades, boss be dead in 4-5mins tops.

Fact of the matter is the boss is dead. But progress ain't been done at all so next week it will be pointless, cause all the grea they got will not help them from the 1 shot mechanics or just the regular mechanics of the fight!
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    It is not ethical and how could they even cheer or feel good about the victory? They did nothing to deserve the kill if you killed it bugged. I can understand temptation, but if they kill it bugged, gl killing it properly next reset when they go back to wiping on it again (except with more gear). There are approx 30 guilds alone that killed Thogar at almost identical times, and they should be ashamed of themselves if they killed it with zero challenge coming from the boss other than some tank swaps and move from grenades, boss be dead in 4-5mins tops.
    Yes, it was free loot, no doubt. Still I feel they shouldn't be punished. Next reset it will be completely different. If they haven't killed those bosses yet, they are not even competing on a level where it makes a difference. And I wouldn't know how they felt. It's just very hard to let a progression night go especially if you have planned for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Dude you are really naive to think Blizzard doesnt log everything. For them the logfiles is just a small margin of all the data they collect and save..

Deleted
    It is such a shame, by Blizz, and by the guilds who used the "exploit". I have no words. I would take away their loots, and kills.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nextiqt View Post
    It is such a shame, by Blizz, and by the guilds who used the "exploit". I have no words. I would take away their loots, and kills.
    The funniest part of this post and entire thread is that most of you would have also killed the boss(es), but now there are envy that they weren't there at the right time.