Couple of Sub questions

Couple of questions as I am new to Sub but really enjoy it so far. Do I want to hold off on Shadow Dance until Vanish is up 30sec later outside of the pull to have a longer up time on Find Weakness? Or is it a DPS decrease to hold Shadow Dance? Also I want to make sure the opener below is correct.

(5sec till pull) Premeditation > Slice and Dice > (2sec till pull) Pot/Berserking > Ambush > (5 combo points) Shadow Reflection > Rupture > Shadow Dance > (3sec till Find Weakness ends) Vanish > Main rotation

Short answer: It is a DPS decrease to delay dance, so waiting for vanish to be <30sec from coming up does not justify delaying it.

Long answer: So you said your reasoning for delaying it would be to maximize FW uptime, but in reality the way to maximize FW uptime is just by using your FW procs as soon as possible. Delaying for consecutive FW procs is a DPS loss, just use them when you have them (barring trinket proc/lust/SR timing of course). As for your opener, it is fine except I would add something between your first ambush and dance, as you will surely energy cap while waiting for 3 CPs from HaT, and then you'll have wasted another 60 energy assuming you have 2pc. To avoid any big change, I'd just modify it to:

(5sec till pull) Premeditation > Slice and Dice > (2sec till pull) Pot/Berserking > Ambush > Ambush > (5 combo points) Shadow Reflection > Rupture > Shadow Dance > (3sec till Find Weakness ends) Vanish > Main rotation

Hope I was of some help!

Thank you it was extremely very helpful!

Deleted
    Do not hold off on cd for FW but do make sure you are not going to use vanish if sd is up soon.
    As for your opener premed at 10sec before pull that way it is up sooner.
    Also do not use vanish with 3sec left of FW clipping FW does nothing apart from lose you three precious seconds of FW it is much better to wait for it to drop.

Does the 30% pandemic effect not apply to Find Weakness?

Quote Originally Posted by Razzdu View Post
    Does the 30% pandemic effect not apply to Find Weakness?
    I could be wrong, and I usually am, but I believe it only applies to offensive (not necessarily damaging but, not debuffs I mean) like SnD Rupture, etc.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Correct, the 30% pandemic refresh DOES NOT apply to Find Weakness, you should never clip Find Weakness as a general rule.

Except while dancing shadowly, of course...