Page 1 of 39
... LastLast

Mafia 52: Murder She Didn't Write

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!
    If you have interest in the game, head on over to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread

Thank you for your RSVP. Welcome back to Cabot Cove, we hope you enjoy coming back, there is a small change of plan the Town hall’s roof was damaged in the recent storm and so we have no official venue but our friends at the Cabot Cove hotel has let us use one of our function rooms, and has also given us a discount if we use their hotel rooms, which is nice.

Rules.

General You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with players that are alive to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted, and your alignment will be punished as a result

Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden. With the revelation of a players death, part of that role card of that player will be revealed.

Questions

If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. Better send a PM with your question to BOTH mods.

The phases

Day Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten a majority (more than half) of the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. The day will go on until someone reaches the required number of votes for a lynch or the town decides to no-lynch.
    Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded. You do not need to unvote in this game for your next vote to count. I will accept whatever your most current vote is. To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Strikered

The day phase lasts a maximum of 48 hours. (2 days)

Night
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated threads. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. If a bump is wanted, mod will ask for it from someone who isn't playing. Action WILL be taken. The Night Phase will last a maximum of 24 hours.

Day 1 Rules:

You will not be Lynching anyone Day 1, instead you will be electing the School’s Highest Achiever

Role: School’s Highest Achiever

Ability: You will be immune to death during the first night phase.

Choose wisely. Votes today are cast in the same manner as if you were casting a vote to lynch

Red Pirate Mafia win

Players alive:

Reticence
    Robozerim

Players Slain:
    Listo95 Town Nurse N1
    Crackleslap Town Tracker N1
    Arialla VT N1
    Danner Mafia Goon D2
    Largehorn Master Thief N2
    Uggorthaholy Town Crier N2
    Virothe Mafia Goon D3
    Dupti Town Deputy N3
    Omertocracy Town Cop N3
    Tierbook Mafia Goon D4
    Amirila Mafia Goon N4
    Blueobelisk Mafia Goon N4
    Dendrek Mafia Goon D5
    Lysah Mafia Goon N5
    Cruelle Mafia Godfather N5
    Xanjori Mafia Goon N5
    PistolPink Mafia Godfather D6
    Graeham Town Goth N6
    Catta Town Goth N6
    Razamith Mafia Goon N6
    Valyrian Stormclaw Serial Killer D7
    Monkz Town Goth N7
    Karragon VT D8
    Lellybaby Serial Killer N8

Dealine for Day One is 24 hours from now
    Last edited by Strikered; 2015-03-27 at 09:51 AM.

First! That also means you guys should vote for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thwarted from first! Dammit

That's right. I'm the person that turns up early for school reunions!

/rawr

anyone missing a rolecard please pm me

Lelly's avatar is cheating. I am incapable of voting Kathryn Janeway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everybody, I'm your friendly neighborhood spiderman!

Wait...no, not only is that the wrong game, I was Bullseye in the Marvel game, not Spiderman.

3 people posted and still not a single vote on me.

Fun fact:

A 2012 study of Murder, She Wrote episodes discovered that Cabot Cove had an annual murder rate of 1,490 per million -- more than 50 percent higher than Honduras, where it was 910 per million.

Deleted
    hello guys pls no lynch me i am bomb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Lelly's avatar is cheating. I am incapable of voting Kathryn Janeway.
    D:

Why would you ever have a reason to vote for lil ole loveable me?!?!?!

I nominate yours truly on the basis of it should have been me rather than Firebert last time.

Deleted
    Well I am new so it would be nice if you all voted for me but only for day one

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcom-come we are humble and proud!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Fun fact:

A 2012 study of episodes found that Cabot Cove had a murder rate of 1,490 per million, more than 50 percent higher than Honduras, which has the real world's highest murder rate.
    Cabot Cove is probably located in the same dimension as Sunnydale and Beacon Hills. People get killed all the fucking time, but no one talks about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Well I am new so it would be nice if you all voted for me but only for day one
    Rule #43 of Mafia: when faced with deciding whether or not Cruelle is lying... he is.

Considering mafia will know who we vote for, they obviously won't attack him anyway. I don't really think it matters that much who we give it to.
    But I was first so I deserve it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find amusing that I happened to wake up at the perfect time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: PistolPink

He won the last game and I believe deserves a free pass during Night #1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    3 people posted and still not a single vote on me.
    Fine, if you're so eager...

vote: dupti

Zomg it's the zombie game all over again. We are all not dead but not alive!

It's happening again T.T

For that reason alone, I WILL NOT vote for Pistol this day. Or Catta, because fuck that guy XD

We also can't vote for Ret here, because unlike Virothe and Robo (who limit their friendly feud to Day 1 voting) Pistol and Ret will actually NK each other if they have a NK. Therefore in order to begin the testing of Ret being scum...again... we must allow the possibility for them both to die.