Place to Catch Up On Lore?

Is there a place where I can read about the lore for SWTOR? I read all the published books, leveled from 1-55, but have no idea about any of the lore with the flashpoints and operations. Currently I'm level 57, and have no freaking idea how Revan is back after he was supposedly trapped in the mind of the Emperor? Is there a place I can catch up? I know StarWars.wikia is a great site, as I usually go there for all my details, but haven't been successful in finding want there. Anybody who makes videos kinda like they do for WoW lore or something? Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

I think most, if not all, cut scenes from the Flashpoints are on YouTube. If you just want to focus on Revan's story, watch the ones for Maelstrom Prison and the Foundry, in that order.

If you want even more of the overall backstory, you can check out the Holonet: http://www.swtor.com/holonet/galactic-history

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try Wookieepedia. They generally add Swtor lore to it aswell.

for example, Revan has an entire page - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Revan

Well I sort of want all the end-game content storylines. Like I have no idea why any of the flashpoints or operations are important. Like from what I read, I understand at one point Malgus became emperor, and then it was discovered the emperor wasn't dead? And then Malgus died? Like I need to catch up on that sorta stuff. I guess I'll just have to find a group to run the old flashpoints/ops with.

A lot of this stuff is explained as you level other classes, and especially if you play both factions.

The Flashpoints are explained by the FPs themselves in the cinematics and missions you get from the NPCs on the fleet.

Once you get to level cap you can run pretty much any lower level flashpoint (besides Colicoid War Games...but I don't think you're missing much) and get the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    A lot of this stuff is explained as you level other classes, and especially if you play both factions.

SNIP...
    I found this to be very important if you are there to see the story's.

You really need to play both sides to get the full story. Playing just one side gets you a pretty good idea of whats going on but playing both sides fleshes out the whole picture.

Of course it depends on the FP or OPs and especially leveling but one story that stuck out was Makeb. I hit alliance side first and when it was over I felt like, "WTH just happened. Thats a rather lackluster ending." I eventually went back and leveled on the Empire side and the entire story was made clear. It made that expansions story 10 times better for me all around.

It's like that is a lot of place I think, so if you're there for the story, play both ides.