Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'd realize I'm either dreaming or hallucinating and would try to wake up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd get my iphone, video camera & other recording devices and record as much as possible.

maybe try to do a live stream on twitch/youtube. once it's out there they can't stop it.
    Hi

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    I'd get my iphone, video camera & other recording devices and record as much as possible.

maybe try to do a live stream on twitch/youtube. once it's out there they can't stop it.
    These particular aliens have an aura that messes with the camera and causes them to look like giant blurs on the screen.

Bigfoot is another example of having this phenomenon.

i'd tell them of the horrors of the world and ask that they destroy earth and humans, for the betterment of humanity. even death is better than what this world is like now.

Deleted
    "Yeah just stay away for a few more years, perhaps if you're going to show yourself to humanity you should probably bring some friends and firepower. Oh and contact a European country first, I'd love to see the face on those 'Muricans when they see Europe is getting contacted by Aliens first. We also won't have crazies that'll try to shoot you first. Also how come you speak English? And can I have some sweet Alien tech?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'd tell them of the horrors of the world and ask that they destroy earth and humans, for the betterment of humanity. even death is better than what this world is like now.
    Why are you still here then, alive?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    She wants to take the rest of us with her! Seize her!

because i'm a coward and unable to do what i should. if it's out of my hands, then i'll just have to accept it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I go where no man have gone before and have sex with it!

Well me and Et up having half-alien babies so legally they are people so the government/everyone has to treat them nicely.
    Last edited by apepi; 2015-03-10 at 03:45 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    because i'm a coward and unable to do what i should. if it's out of my hands, then i'll just have to accept it.
    No you absolutely should not. Yes the world is in a rough spot but that is not all of it or even the majority it's good you are here.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I go where no man have gone before and have sex with it!

Well me and Et up having half-alien babies so legally they are people so the government/everyone has to treat them nicely.
    If they're born in America then they're American!

Damn illegal alien anchor-babies!

10+ Year Old Account
    If they're born in America then they're American!

Damn illegal alien anchor-babies!
    Actually I believe if you're banging an alien from outer space not only will it not have any rights I think you might actually lose yours since in a weird way there are actually sanction what you put where and with what.

And if you get past that you would at the very least be a possible biological threat from contracting some kind of space std.

If you never seen the movie splash with Tom Hanks download it 3/5 of the way in.

Deleted
    I am able to help repair an alien craft ??

Would tell him "Flee you fools, Flee!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Actually I believe if you're banging an alien from outer space not only will it not have any rights I think you might actually lose yours since in a weird way there are actually sanction what you put where and with what. If you never seen the movie splash with Tom Hanks download it 3/5 of the way in.

And if you get past that you would at the very least be a possible biological threat from contracting some kind of space std.

I'm already willing to accept that my penis will probably turn into radioactive goo from the result of alien copulation but I'm pretty sure it'd be a bonafide American citizen that can vote if the alien gave birth on American soil which is the case in the OP, since it's in my back yard apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm already willing to accept that my penis will probably turn into radioactive goo from the result of alien copulation but I'm pretty sure it'd be a bonafide American citizen that can vote if the alien gave birth on American soil which is the case in the OP, since it's in my back yard apparently.

Lol you aren't allowed to bang an alien from outer space and if you did you are probably going to be naked in a lab the rest of your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol you aren't allowed to bang an alien from outer space and if you did you are probably going to be naked in a lab the rest of your life.
    Is there already actually a law on that? o.O

Besides, can't stop free love man!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there already actually a law on that? o.O

Besides, can't stop free love man!
    Sure there are certain national and international laws observed. All kind of national laws also of when and where you can put it. I'm sure under some guise of national security it could be interpreted until otherwise corrected.

But good luck with that because anything deemed a threat to national security is kind of fubar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so you're chilling at home one night not doing too much and live alone or have the place to yourself for a couple of weeks when out of nowhere an alien craft crash lands in your back yard. It didn't make a lot of noise but you hear it and spring into action and rescue the visitor.

After some time the guest comes to and you eventually starts a dialog. Over time you realise the crash was an accident and this E.T aside from the crash comes from a pretty advanced civilization. After talking for a bit you start to become friends.

Now after some time goes by the alien repairs his ship with a little help from you and after a while the visitor asks you about other "Eartlings" and whether it might be a good idea to make contact. Keep in mind you become friends over a short period of time so the question is this.

If your new friend asked about making his presence known to other humans. What would you tell him or maybe her?
    Unless it's a miniature alien, there's no way in hell his presence would be unnoticed in my surroundings. Let alone that of the space ship...
    Let's assume he pulls it off though...

It entirely depends....
    I am not so sure what to do.
    Maybe... More of a gut feeling though, I'd tell him, to get that space ship off the ground and go to another country for official contact.
    I would not in a million years trust the US govt with that task.
    I'd rather have him fly to Europe with me, and we make contact over there.
    And most certainly not in secrecy either. If anything, then the world should witness it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I'd tell him to contact humans if he is properly armed to defend himself. Things they know and say could change the entire outlook of humanity and cement the theory that humans are not the only intelligent species.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post

Just get a skin sample or something it touched thats better than a cam.