7+ Year Old Account

Rushing Jade Wind N/A BUG

Recently, WOW server becomes a very high lag and will cause RJW N/A BUG in high lag. And Roll or CT won't stop too for a long time.

When you are in a very high lag, you use RJW will cause RJW becomes N/A. RJW won't stop and don't cost mana or energy but no longer generate chi.

Please report this bug to BLZ.

I show the picture which is first found by a player in China.

Not just him. My RJW also becomes N/A if server lag is high too and many monks have found it.

I played MONK in very high lag server for a long time, but this bug is only happened recently. It never happened before wow6.1.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2015-03-10 at 02:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Recently, WOW server becomes a very high lag and will cause RJW N/A BUG in high lag. And Roll or CT won't stop too for a long time.

When you are in a very high lag, you use RJW will cause RJW becomes N/A. RJW won't stop and don't cost mana or energy but no longer generate chi.

Please report this bug to BLZ.

I show the picture which is first found by a player in China.

Not just him. My RJW also becomes N/A if server lag is high too and many monks have found it.

I played MONK in very high lag server for a long time, but this bug is only happened recently. It never happened before wow6.1.

lol brb off to get a lag macro from ownedcore

10+ Year Old Account
    When you are lagging that bad you can't even get a GCD off i don't think thats a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

I mean, I wouldn't mind having a permanent RJW on and just be able to spam Jab for twice the Chi recasting RJW would've given me...
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I would use rjw if it was always on.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

This happened to me tanking Blast Furnace (H) tonight. It was nice to have the extra damage, but I didn't get any chi while using the ability. It was a nice damage pad, although not necessary. Should definitely be fixed, imagine having this WW DPSing on Maidens with CheX....

7+ Year Old Account
    Or imagine 2-healing Mythic gruul with a perma-mistweaver-RJW on each stacked group
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!