Thread: 2nd BRF mission

2nd BRF mission

Hey I was wondering if anyone has gotten there second mission yet. I logged in a few minutes ago and I do not have it available yet. I was wondering if they start spawning at specific times. I completed my first one patch day so I assumed I would get it today as it is 2 weeks later. Thanks for any help.

IIRC it resets exactly 2 weeks from when you finished it/started it, not sure which exactly. But yeah I started mine 3 hours from now. And finished it 7 hours from now. So we'll see

Deleted
    The CD starts when you see the mission offered at your table, not when you complete or start it.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just got mine, exactly 14 days since I proc'd the first one (taking into account DST).

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    They normally pop anytime between 13 days 10 hours and 14 days from my experience.

I haven't gotten my second one yet, I did get my Highmaul one though.
    I've also had mine pop up a few hours before the 14 day mark. Haven't gotten my 2nd BRF one yet tho - I'm about an hour or two out from exactly two weeks

edit/update:

Hah, checked right after I posted and it's there
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2015-03-10 at 06:14 PM.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Yeah it'll come today if you got it on patch day.. Just may not be really early in the day depending on when you got it.

I believe this one may operate differently than the Highmaul chache. The cooldown might start when you actually complete it.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyth View Post
    I believe this one may operate differently than the Highmaul chache. The cooldown might start when you actually complete it.
    Nope, tested with one of my toons. Proc'd the mission on my alt about 40mins after servers came up, but waited to complete the mission (wanted to get 100%) until this past Friday. Showed up again today, 14 days after the first spawn.

My second one just showed up today as well.

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    IIRC it resets exactly 2 weeks from when you finished it/started it, not sure which exactly. But yeah I started mine 3 hours from now. And finished it 7 hours from now. So we'll see
    It's not. I got mine a few hours prior, and my HM missions usually reset in 13 days instead of 14.

Got mine about 4 hours ago.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Most of my characters got it, but 2 did not. The same 2 that had to wait a few days to get better followers higher level before I sent them out.

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    i got mine about a hour ago, the instant mission tokens are amazing btw.
    The what? instantly complete a garrison mission?

Quote Originally Posted by dean771 View Post
    The what? instantly complete a garrison mission?
    Mission Completion Orders from mage tower work orders.

Deleted
    Wanted to open exactly this kind of thread for the same question.
    Thanks for the clarification.

Got mine roughly 2 hours ago as well. I'm under the impression the clock starts from the end of the mission, not entirely sure as I did not pay close attention.

Deleted
    Got mine now as well
    95%, no chance to get it higher right now. Let's see.

Got mine on 7 alts in quick succession, same order I got them on patch day. Ended up having to wait ~15 minutes for the last one, lag time in upgrading followers two weeks ago, I guess.

On the plus side, 3/7 WF items from them, and all slots I needed, so there's that.

Got mine today - exactly 14 days afterwards.
    Last edited by Kaesebrezen; 2015-03-12 at 12:22 AM.