10+ Year Old Account

Irelands accidental loophole

http://www.businessinsider.com/irela...al-meth-2015-3

so Ireland kinda messed up, even if for a single day. I wonder exactly how much chaos can be caused in a day though.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Irish jokes thread?

An Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman are working on a building site. It gets to lunchtime and they open their sandwiches. The Englishman turns to the others in disgust. "Corned beef. I work all day and I get corned beef sandwiches. If I get corned beef sandwiches again I'm jumping off this building." The Scotsman then opens his sandwiches. "Egg mayonnaise. I hate egg mayonnaise, it's awful, if I get egg mayonnaise again I'm jumping off this building." The Irishman opens his sandwiches. "Cheese. Jesus O'Reilly if oi get cheese sandwiches again oi tink oi'll kill mysellf."

The next day comes and it's lunchtime again. The Englishman opens his sandwiches, sees the corned beef and jumps to his death. The Scot opens his sandwiches. It's egg mayo and off he jumps. Finally the Irishman opens his sandwiches, tastes the cheese, and plummets.

At their joint funeral the Englishman's wife laments "Oh if only I had known, I'd never have given him corned beef." The Scotsman's wife turns to her "I never knew he hated egg mayo! I can't believes he's gone" The Irishman's wife turns to them and says "Oi don't know why he jumped, the fecking eejit made his own sandwiches."

One night, Mrs. McMillen answers the door to see her husbands best friend, Paddy, standing on the doorstep.

"Hello Paddy, but where is my husband? He went with you to the beer factory."

Paddy shook his head. "Ah Mrs. McMillen, there was a terrible accident at the beer factory, your husband fell into a vat of Guinness stout and drowned."

Mrs. McMillen starts crying. "Oh don't tell me that, did he at least go quickly?"

Paddy shakes his head. "Not really - he got out 3 times to pee!"

-----

An Irishman was flustered not being able to find a parking space in a large mall's parking lot.

"Lord," he prayed, "I can't stand this. If you open a space up for me, I swear I'll give up drinking me whiskey, and I promise to go to church every Sunday."

Suddenly, the clouds parted and the sun shone on an empty parking spot. Without hesitation, the man said, "Never mind, I found one."
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    One night, Mrs. McMillen answers the door to see her husbands best friend, Paddy, standing on the doorstep.

"Hello Paddy, but where is my husband? He went with you to the beer factory."

Paddy shook his head. "Ah Mrs. McMillen, there was a terrible accident at the beer factory, your husband fell into a vat of Guinness stout and drowned."

Mrs. McMillen starts crying. "Oh don't tell me that, did he at least go quickly?"

Paddy shakes his head. "Not really - he got out 3 times to pee!"

-----

An Irishman was flustered not being able to find a parking space in a large mall's parking lot.

"Lord," he prayed, "I can't stand this. If you open a space up for me, I swear I'll give up drinking me whiskey, and I promise to go to church every Sunday."

Suddenly, the clouds parted and the sun shone on an empty parking spot. Without hesitation, the man said, "Never mind, I found one."
    Both were epic!

Usage of horse tranquillizers and meth-amphetamines jump by 2500%...nobody really notices anything different than before.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.