Resto Druid in need of advice

I raid with a casual raiding guild that only raids once a week. we are 6/7 Normal HM and 2/7 Heroic HM. At my item lvl i feel like i should be doing more HPS. can anybody give me some advice things i can do better(my stats, talents, ect...) or where to go to do better research on these topics than icy-veins or noxxic).

Any feedback on either subject is well appreciated. Thank You.

MMOC not allowing me to post links,

Mal'ganis
    Horde-Cattack
    Guild-Ideal

Deleted
    Do you always use SotF? In what situations? How are you with mana?

Can't say much without logs.

I'd advise you to take this thread to the Druid forums where more of us will see it to help!

thank you i will move it there and i just found out how get around the link thing. <--(first time using a fourm)

Deleted
    Some basics that I consider very important are.

Use weakauras (WA) and a healing addon like vuhdo/

With WA get a wa for mushrooms / harmony and lifebloom so when any are about to run out (less than 3 secs remaining) it gives you some prompt in the form of a noise / icon displaying on your screen.

Keep harmony up all the time, my preference is to Swiftmend nearly on CD and if low damage phase then I healing touch the tank with lifebloom on to maintain it, if you know big damage phase is coming try to healing touch before it so its got a decent time before you have to worry about it again but using SM on cd with big damage will maintain it for you.

Use mushrooms on CD - as soon as it expires place if down again in the best spot (best spot will come with practice and knowledge of the fight).

Harmony and mushroom management are what I think are the biggest part of maintaining a steady reasonably HPS.

Then on top of those 3 management, I generally keep rujuvs up on the tanks and use DOC as a filler for free healing and mana saving for when I need it.

Roughly speaking I will maintain 100% mana doing the above so I use a wild growth with any little aoe damage if needed then go back to wrath spam.

When the healing starts to become more intense I maintain the 3 essential parts (Mush / Harm / LifeBloom) then start spreading the rejuvs out and WG a lot more if the healing is needed. Use the druid 2 piece as much as you can if you have it for 3 free big heals on people - use all 3 up fairly quick so the CD timer starts.

Any procs for regrowth I use fairly quickly on someone that needs it.

Tranq is normally used as designated at the start of the fight, always try and get an order or set place for these. Its a massive waste to the raid to use 2 at the same time.

Tree as you see fit but try not to use it for regrowth (mana sink), before big damage comes you can use 10 secs before if needed and start to spread rejuvs then wildgrowth on CD when the damage comes. Use insta regrowth on procs only (the odd one to save people is ok of course). Or as a lot will do - if peoples healths are dropping and there is no big CD set then pop tree and start to help bring everyone back up with rejuv spam and WG on cd.