Thread: Cow Level?!?

Talking Cow Level?!?

While we did have a discount cow level in the form of the rare Infernal Bovine Rift, we are finally getting an officially unofficial cow level. Some very interesting information was datamined in the recent PTR patch.

Totally Not A Cow Level
    Easter_Egg_World_Buff_0_desc: We are willing to concede that there may or may not be a cow level...
    p2_TotallyNotACowLevel_Portal: Leads to a place that does not exist. The Burning Hells are not responsible for events that transpire there. If you claim to have been to this place, you will be called a liar. Void where prohibited.
    p2_TotallyNotACowLevel: Not the Cow Level
    px_TotallyNowACowLevel_Boss: Bovine Potentate
    TreasureGoblin_Anniversary_Event: Hoofin' It
    TreasureGoblin_Anniversary_Event: Herald to the Queen
    px_TotallyNowACowLevel_Boss: The Cow Queen

Now granted April 1st isn't that far off, i don't think Blizz have ever trolled us through datamining. So this is legit (or is it? )

Yeah i have read about it too

I hope it's not an April 1st joke, because cow level was awesomely fun back in D2, and i didn't have the luck to find the rare Rift level.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Lol, that is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    clearly an April Fool joke .

Fingers crossed they'll keep it in game after the fact though, because it the cow level!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30