Poll: Best Daily quest Hubs

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Wich Expansion had the best Daily quest Hubs

Wich daily quest hub was the most enjoyable.

Burning Crusade, varios faction hubs and a isle dedicated to dailies aswell.

Various quests for factions in Wrath

Factions hubs in Cataclysm, aswell as Firelands

Faction hubs in Mist. Aswell as an isle for daily quests

Apexi Dailies in Warlords
    Last edited by danildoen; 2015-03-11 at 10:54 AM.

Burning Crusade: Isle of Queldanas

Are we truly getting nostalgic for daily quests now?

Is this what we have come to?

Personally, I liked the Firelands one in Cata. TBC and WotLK "dailies" were pretty horrible (IoQ was a step in the right direction). MoP overkilled them to a point where I could not enjoy them.

Firelands dailies, easily. Most of the mop dailies were horrible, but i liked the shadopan and the isle of thunder ones.

Deleted
    Mists of Pandaria: Isle of Thunder. Hands down.

Deleted
    In my opinion, I love MoP daily quests.

In despite of the huge quantity of them, I like each daily reputation faction quests have their little story, the fact we'd a special quest after X reput gains who continues the sotry and when we were exalted, we'd a final mission with a special reward (mount, epic stuff,ect..).

Honestly, I've enjoyed to make Golden Lotus daily quests (especially the final one when we're blessed by the Celestials.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved the ToC dailies in wrath, the good old days of LFM TFA and BBC . But i enjoyed the Firelands ones aswell, i didn't enjoyed other cata dailies as much as those in Wrath, really didn't enjoyed the Deepholm dailies, and for that, i voted in the wrath ones.

Burning crusade Isle of Queldanas, real ¨reward¨ and nice pvp action if you had the chance to be on a good ration pvp server

Wrath of the lich king Argent Tournament, nice reward

Molten Front hands down. Isle of Thunder was nice, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cataclysm for me. I loved Tol'Barad dailies <3
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

I didn't mind Isle of Thunder.

I liked MoP's variety and the amount offered of daily quests, never understood the huge cry for having to do them and look where we are now.. Garrisoncraft, with like what.. 1-2 dailies at best (if not counting in pet battle ones and the like)?

I loved Isle of Thunder and the including of Blood Elves in it, giving them finally deserved content of their own after Isle of Quel'danas and the whole ordeal of Sunwell.

Shows what happens when Blizzard listens to the wrong crowd, once more.
    Last edited by sylvira; 2015-03-11 at 11:30 AM.

Imo definitely Isle of Quel'Danas back in TBC. The art of that place itself would make it my nr. 1 already. Other than that, it was super much fun because the place was usually crowded with other players. And even though it was crowded, it wasn't hard to get the dailies done as there were enough mobs for everyone. Magisters' Terrace and Sunwell Plateau were also located in the same area which made the place even more crowded. But it was fun to watch all those hardcore Sunwell raiders pass by and to have a look at their brand new awesome 'tier 6.5 gear' while you were doing your daily quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall: TBC
    Single patch: v5.0... Yes the ONLY good thing in MoP was the initial dailies...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I would say MoP>BC>Wrath>Cata>Wo... oh wait, WoD doesn't have dailies.

Oooh hard choice! For me it's a tie between Quel Danas and Molten Front. Flamebreaker, yay, did them all solo! And exalted with the belfs as well. Apart from that I haven't done many dailies. I tried a little in MoP but fak that.

The 5.1 and 5.2 daily areas were some of my favorite ones. If it weren't for Golden Lotus dailies, Mists would have been more enjoyable.

Deleted
    TBC had best rewards for daily quests, I mean Netherdrake and Netherray.
    I liked that Mop brought back that feeling with dragonmount dailies.
    There should be way more of those tbh.
    But unless daily quests for really sweet looking mounts, I can manage without tbh... Im not the biggest fan of daily quests, and I have done many during my wow playing days.

I absolutely loved Isle of Thunder and its progression style. I pretty much never felt like I was grinding it out, and I preferred it to Isle of Quel'danas because it was better mapped out and involved personal progression as well as time-based progression. The art style there was also extremely cool and unlike anything in MoP we'd seen so far.