Looks like its curains for Blood Legion

http://bloodlegion.com/

Seems they no longer have the push to compete for WF's. Not surprised, given the guild environment that we've all seen.

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost like they have quit raiding. Almost like we have two threads about this very topic already. Weird.
    You're a towel.

Ctrl + F didn't turn up any results. You don't need to be an asshole about it, pal.

Edit: Seems it's in general discussion. I didn't even for a moment think that would be the appropriate place to put a thread about this, but it seems the moderators disagree. Feel free to lock the thread. Gumboy is still an asshole, though.
    Last edited by Totemslap; 2015-03-11 at 03:11 PM.

That's because it's under WoW General Discussions. Ctrl+F is only good for that page. Try the search engine and you'll get a better idea of results rather than ctrl+F.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ion?p=32692106

Quote Originally Posted by Totemslap View Post
    Ctrl + F didn't turn up any results. You don't need to be an asshole about it, pal.

Edit: Seems it's in general discussion. I didn't even for a moment think that would be the appropriate place to put a thread about this, but it seems the moderators disagree. Feel free to lock the thread. Gumboy is still an asshole, though.
    Someone posts just to mock or otherwise be rude?? Certainly not here at MMOC!

Surprised about BL. Guess things really fell apart for them on the back half of the tier. Really the whole tier I suppose starting with rigg ditching early in HM. Wonder if another US guild will really step up and push MW?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is already being discussed in another open thread.