Thread: Helldivers!!!

Deleted

Helldivers!!!

Who's playing it?

I'm loving it so far only level 18 but such a great game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAwEs8NrFbk

Add me if your playing: PSN Minezumi

10+ Year Old Account
    "this is going to appeal to the dark souls crowd" i er.. no D:
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    Just picked this up the other day on sale and I'm having a blast with it. Only level 10(almost 11) though. Would definitely recommend to anyone with some downtime and a love for twin-stick shooters.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    just started playing this on PC, really fun game, definitely fun with 3 other players.

I have played it a few times, but I feel it requires a controller, because mouse/kb feels off. There's something very counterintuitive to the way the aiming works. I've yet to try actually using my controller though, so many small games I haven't played enough yet :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I haven't been able to talk any of my friends into getting it, but the randoms I've played with have been decent for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I have played it a few times, but I feel it requires a controller, because mouse/kb feels off. There's something very counterintuitive to the way the aiming works. I've yet to try actually using my controller though, so many small games I haven't played enough yet :/
    Since I've only played it with a controller I can only say that it was definitely designed with them in mind.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10+ Year Old Account
    Just thought I'd pop over and let people know (on the chance you haven't checked for whatever reason)if you have PS+ Helldivers is free this month and it's a blast!!!!