Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    do act 1 on t6 and you'll get it in no time

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    getting gear for t6 should only take 10-20 hours max.
    Can you please elaborate on this or direct me to a place with a link where I can read about it? I'm pretty sure I've spent more than 20 hours on my barb at max level and can only barely do T4 (far from efficient, takes too long).

Saving up your caches seems silly if you need the ring to complete an important set bonus, you could get one on the first cache and increase the speed of your clearing by 3-4x as a result. I've had a fair few of the rings, either the ring or the skele king shoulders each time. How long it takes to get to T6 depends on a few factors, playing in a group greatly improves how fast you get there, being lucky on completing a strong set bonus can help you make the jump really quickly.

By far the fastest way to gear up is to simply be boosted, a well geared player can carry 3 useless chumps and still clear a T6 rift in under 5mins.. And will be happy to do so because it means he/she will get more loot/xp compared to playing solo.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    It's mostly just exaggeration when people say that stuff.

Outside of excellent RNG or running in a group of 4 and funneling all the gear to one person, this whole, "Hit 70, farm T6 the next day" stuff is generally nonsense.
    not even close, i play with my old wow guild (about 20 people) and within a week we could all solo t6 very fast. its all about spamming rifts as fast as you can to get blood shards to get your set and power items. you should progress as efficient as possible which is master until t1 < t2 < t 4 < t6, t 3 and 5 are mostly w waste when you look at the efficiency charts people have mapped out. t6 should not take more then 15-25 hours to be clearable unless you have the worst luck or have made terrible loot choices/bought inefficiently.

Outside of excellent RNG or running in a group of 4 and funneling all the gear to one person, this whole, "Hit 70, farm T6 the next day" stuff is generally nonsense.
    Note he said "20 hours" not "the next day". 20 hours could take you 2 weeks to reach, or it could take you.. 20 hours, either way it's more than a reasonable amount of time to be able to farm T6 unless you're only playing solo. If you do any amount of public play you'll have T6 on farm in no time. My DH has 27 hours playtime, 7 or 8 of those being leveling, and has 6 set Marauders, farming T6 is a breeze. I've probably spent 12 of those hours at 70 in public games and set pieces drop left right and center in those groups, the pieces that don't drop you'll get from the massive amount of blood shards you have rolling in.

After slaving on my Crusader for 110 hours trying to get those set pieces, I realised you're only gimping yourself in terms of efficient gearing if you play solo.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd recommend joining some community/clan and just get people to t6 split, most smart players will know that monk 4set sunwuko = good damage, so they'll most likely have not too much issues with getting you your rorg.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

15+ Year Old Account

We had 1 DH, 1 Monk and 1Wizz running together for season 2. We reached T6 within the first 24 hours of season 2 release.

This is mostly due to the fact that you can craft an ancient weapon. With an ancient weapon, a few legendaries and some Legendary gems you can get into t6 territory really fast due to how faceroll it is.

Deleted

That is not truth, there are classes like Monk that have very good synergy with craft gear, i got my Sunger, Auguild and Captain set within 2 hours of playing at level 70, manage to craft an ancient Sunder after i got my recipe, and from the blood shards i got from leveling (i level only by doing bounty) i got my sunwuko hands and head, i could do t6 solo after 15-20 hours of playing after i ding 70

A friend of mine that just level to 70 manage to outgear me in less then 20 hours by just been a scrub and fishing good t6 groups in public, RNG is RNG sadly

It's really not nonsense. We hit L70 in about 6-7 hours during S2. We played for about another 10h (me: monk and him: Crusader) and were easily farming T4. At T4 it's really easy to farm RoRG and we could split farm pretty easily. We got a RoRG and then it was basically down to who could gamble their first full set. I gambled 3 awful pieces of Sunwoko, but the set bonuses are all you really need to push into T6. By the end of the second day (another 12-16 hours) we were split farming T6 and handing out caches to our guildies who didn't put in as much time.

That only took ~10-16h at L70 and about ~17-23h from L1 and only in a 2 person group. If we were to run a 4 player group and make active attempts to funnel loot there's no doubt in my mind we'd have been split farming T6 as efficiently as we were split farming T4 the first night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeta View Post
    Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.

Deleted
    on Torment 2 the cache has a 50% chance to drop a legendary

if you can't farm t6 i recommend doing torment 2 as you can do it effiecently and still have a decent droprate on the caches
    best would obv be t6 but if you can't do it or you do it slow, then it's not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    maybe I am doing it wrong but I thought about getting RoRG in order to get to T6, not other way around
    you dont need RoRG to do T6. Work on your main class set and you can farm it pretty easily