Deleted

Help me rate our Druids

Hello everyone,

i would like you to evaluate our guild members, look at logs included and try to post here what they are doing wrong or what should they improve about their raid performance.

warcraftlogs . com/reports/FkZAyXcnWbCRh3fg

I'm a resto druid myself as you can see from the logs and i know what the other two are doing wrong, im mostly interested what you have to say about the feral druid.

You linked to the wrong day so I went back one log where there was a feral druid. I just went to the flamebender kill which is the most normal fight for ferals.

Here is a quick list of problems I saw:
    *Rip uptime is god awful. It should be as close to 100% as possible and he was only at 78%.
    *He is using LI instead of Blood Talons which is a dps loss on the fight. Only use LI on Hanz & Franz and Maidens.
    *His shred damage should be above his melee damage so I don't know what he is doing there.
    *His opener is all sorts of wrong. (Should be HT>Prowl>Pot>Rake>Incarnation+trinkets>shred to 5 combo points>TF and Rip>Beserk>Shred to 5 combo>HT>FB then Then make sure to get in another rake before TF runs out. Then Repeat Shred to 5 then HT to FB
    *Also stop rejuv'ing yourself so much in the beginning especially. If a healer can't keep you up with your free healing touches then there is a problem with you standing in shit or them.
    *There are literally no healing touches used. Even when not using BT you should be using it with it macro'd to heal the target of your target so you heal yourself and the tank.
    *Make sure to use TF on CD and try to line it up so you can get a buffed rake and rip with it.

Here is a guide that really helped me understand feral. icy-veins. com/forums/topic/7218-feral-paloros-how-to-guide/

And here is the addon that I recommend to help keep track of everything including if the bleed is more powerful or less than the one on the target currently.

curse. com/addons/wow/droodfocus

After taking a very brief skip through, it seems the most outstanding variable are his uptimes. He clearly isn't prioritizing his bleeds, and that's a problem. Looking at for instance his Normal Gruul pull, he's running moonfire, which is mind boggling outside of maidens and h/f, and he's not even running it efficiently. His rip uptime is 83 . 73%, that's horrendous. His moonfire uptime is 91 . 94%, and his rake uptime is 86 . 88%. Looking at the debuffs themselves, he has insane gaps inbetween his casts of rip, and in the beginning of the pull he has some ridiculously crazy downtime on rake.

He has 0 casts of healing touch (while without blood talons is seemingly pointless from a dps pov) he gets a free instant cast healing touch on 1 (2 if doc) targets every single finisher, questionable. Although it's normal mode and it might not of even been a point of interest to go anywhere near the healing touch button, most people find it useful to macro into a targettarget, for tank healing. All in all it seems he doesn't plan his rotation, and his opener is sub-optimal. Refer him to Pawkets' feral guide on these forums and he should improve if he gives it an honest shot. (pardon the spaces mmo is bugging assuming im posting links.)