[Addon] TMW Ignore Rune function not working properly?

TMW has been a very simple yet effective tool for all my aura making needs, but I think I've finally stumbled across something that keeps flipping out no matter how hard I try. I'm trying to make an aura that simply tracks the cooldown of Soul Reaper while ignoring annoying crap like rune cooldowns and the global cooldown which technically works, but everything flips out and the aura refuses to trigger at all if I smash enough buttons to put all my runes on cooldown at once.

Everything points towards the "Ignore Runes" function not working properly. Is there a way I can manually do what the shortcut function is supposed to or do I just have to finally download Weak Auras for this one shitty aura?

Here is the aura setup I have currently;
    http://i.imgur.com/YuprjAX.png
    Last edited by Strafir; 2015-03-11 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafir View Post
    TMW has been a very simple yet effective tool for all my aura making needs, but I think I've finally stumbled across something that keeps flipping out no matter how hard I try. I'm trying to make an aura that simply tracks the cooldown of Soul Reaper while ignoring annoying crap like rune cooldowns and the global cooldown which technically works, but everything flips out and the aura refuses to trigger at all if I smash enough buttons to put all my runes on cooldown at once.

Everything points towards the "Ignore Runes" function not working properly. Is there a way I can manually do what the shortcut function is supposed to or do I just have to finally download Weak Auras for this one shitty aura?

Here is the aura setup I have currently;
    http://i.imgur.com/YuprjAX.png
    yeah if all runes are on CD at once TMW ignore rune function bugs out. I guess even WA has that issue. What I did now is I do not track the Spell CD but the debuff that SR puts on the target and boss 1-5. When the debuff runs out, SR pops up as usable again. That is some kind of workaround that seems to do the job so far. I got the idea from watching Vereesa on Blackhand M. He has a bar that shows the SR debuff on the target.