10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not surprised.

I don't mean that in a hateful way either.

I wonder if Affinitii will hang up his robe, (we all know he has a secret stash full of red robes)
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    Sorry but theres already a 8-page thread about it already: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...P-Blood-Legion

Deleted
    after midwinter dominates the US progression scene for a few tiers, then someone else comes and takes it from them, same thing will happen to midwinter. its a pattern that will never end.

remember vodka

Hopefully this way Rigg learns to grow up and learn to respect other raid members instead of treating them shit, or get replaced by a more mature raid leader.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by Re1 View Post
    after midwinter dominates the US progression scene for a few tiers, then someone else comes and takes it from them, same thing will happen to midwinter. its a pattern that will never end.

remember vodka
    Yeah, last week i was asking myself what happened to vodka, waa alwaya at top 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    Sorry but theres already a 8-page thread about it already: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...P-Blood-Legion
    That thread is closed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Yeah, last week i was asking myself what happened to vodka, waa alwaya at top 10
    They had awesome raid guides too, I loved their Learn 2 Raid. They always put funny jokes in them, like saying Ragnaros P4 hardens like it was hit by a saronite bomb.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    The other thread was closed because there's not much to discuss about this, besides gossip or bashing, which is what these inevitably turn to.