Need help with Boss Frames!

I currently use Zperl for my Frames because I've been using it since Wotlk and I like a lot despite a lot of people claiming its terrible for whatever reason. However as good as it is for me it has something missing. Boss frames! The ones that appear on the right during a boss fight. I asked the developer and he said that he has them in mind but has no plans in the near future to add me. The problem I have is that due to how small I've made my UI the default ones are complete shit. You can barely see how much the red bar that is the health is but if I want to see the actually numbers. Well that's not happening.

I'm looking for a way to use Shadow Unit Frame's only for those boss frames. The reason I chose those is because they aren't that different in design so it won't look terrible and because they do exactly what I want them to do. Display the total and percentile health of the bosses. I tried installing Shadow Unit Frames but there is no way to disable everything but the boss frames. At least I didn't find one. So I come here asking for help.

I don't mind using some other frames other than Shadow Unit Frames as long as they have a similar design and can do the job.

There should be a tab "Enabled Units" in the settings, there you are able to enable/disable all frames.

Use the settings option to change it.

Worked perfectly. Thanks guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Found a new issue. When I turn on Shadow Unit Frames the combo point indicator above my current target from Zperl disappears. Is there a way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by KalinPopov View Post
    Found a new issue. When I turn on Shadow Unit Frames the combo point indicator above my current target from Zperl disappears. Is there a way to fix this?
    The only thing I can imagine is that SUF might be hiding the "blizzard" combo point indicator and ZPerl is just relocating that. So, maybe in SUF options prevent it turning that off?

I can't seem to find that in the options. Can you tell me where to look more specifically?