Holy priest trinket advice ?

Hello,

I currently have these two trinkets:
    - Everburning Candle
    - Quiescent Runestone (Mythic)

And I just looted Ironspike Chew Toy (Mythic) from my garrison mission.

I'd rather not change the runestone since it has a very good throughput, but I was wondering if it was worth it to change the EBC with the Chew Toy ? There is a loss in throughput, but it has better mp5.

What do you think ?

Thanks

Deleted
    Chew toy and candle depense what you prefer. One gives spirit proc while the other gives 10k mana on a cooldown. I think if u need the regen you go both candle and Chew toy while if u need more throughouput you go candle (mostly cause of the high int) and Runestone, but try to get another "dps" trinket for this sitation. Tho chew toy is also viable maybe if you think you need a little more regen but want to keep the throughoutput from the runestone.

tl,dr:
    High mana intensive/long fights: Candle + Chew
    Low mana intensive/short fights: Candle (or new "dps" trinket) + Runestone
    Medium mana intensive/medium fights: Chew + Runestone

This is what i would do, but if someone has a better advice then please post.

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    Chew toy and candle depense what you prefer. One gives spirit proc while the other gives 10k mana on a cooldown. I think if u need the regen you go both candle and Chew toy while if u need more throughouput you go candle (mostly cause of the high int) and Runestone, but try to get another "dps" trinket for this sitation. Tho chew toy is also viable maybe if you think you need a little more regen but want to keep the throughoutput from the runestone.

tl,dr:
    High mana intensive/long fights: Candle + Chew
    Low mana intensive/short fights: Candle (or new "dps" trinket) + Runestone
    Medium mana intensive/medium fights: Chew + Runestone

This is what i would do, but if someone has a better advice then please post.
    Thanks for the answer I'll keep the three for now and switch between the runestone and the chew toy when necessary. I'd like to have the Black Hand trinket to replace the runestone but with the new restrictions, it will be a very long time before I have it

It's sad that a 695 trinket is not as good as a 665 trinket. It should have at least the same amount of int

Deleted
    Candle gives more but Chew toy gives more regen. Thats why they not the same, same reason hourglass has such a low int but also alot more regen. Its abit strange, but thats how they made it :P

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    Candle gives more but Chew toy gives more regen. Thats why they not the same, same reason hourglass has such a low int but also alot more regen. Its abit strange, but thats how they made it :P
    It would be too much if both stats were higher, but I honestly don't like hesitating between two goods 665 and 695 trinkets. IMHO 695 trinkets should have a higher margin compared to 665.

Deleted
    Pretty easy actually: max out on int and other throughput stats and procs! Just start fights with throughput in mind and if mana becomes an issue, start adding more regen gear.

I was using candle and throughput trinket + throughput neck before they buffed mindbender. Now I almost never use a mana pot and I'm looking for more throughput gear...