Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    No, just Mimiron's head. which is a mount. And molten core is part of blackrock mountain, but ragnaros is already a card so there's nothing saying that couldn't happen even if Mimi was a card himself.

OT: I think a PvP adventure would be really cool! Maybe just one based on Alterac Valley, because thats the only one I think could work, but I deff think it could work! Could have all of the commanders and such be legendaries I would love to play drek'thar. Could also make the elementals you summon(or at least *used* to summon) the end bosses

I would LOVE to have a legendary as OP as Lokholar the Ice Lord or Ivus the Forest Lord used to be in the TCG (though lokholar was obv better, #forthehorde)
    I can already see the ragnaros fight now. Doesn't play any cards just does 8 damage to a random enemy character at the end of the turn. Strategy - use the power of murlocs.

10+ Year Old Account
    if that's the case, I will include ETC into my murloc deck and concede until I get "I am murloc"
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Karazhan could be fun. Here are some Kara cards I thought of:

Attumen the Huntsman: 5 Mana, 3/4. Battlecry: Summon Midnight.
    Midnight: 3 Mana, 2/1. Deathrattle: Grant Attumen +2/+2.

Shade of Aran: 6 Mana, 1/5. Spell Power + 1. At the end of your turn, summon a Water Elemental.

Big Bad Wolf: 3 Mana, 5/5. Can't attack. At the end of your turn, Big Bad Wolf attacks a random enemy character.

Prince Malchezar: 8 Mana, 7/9. Battlecry: Reduce an enemy minion's HP to 1.

It's only a matter of time before we get the Ulduar advanture

Wing 1: Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, Ignis and XT (who will undoubtedly have the most annoying emotes ever)
    Wing 2: Council, Kologarn, Auriaya
    Wing 3: the 4 keepers
    Wing 4: General Vezax, Yogg-Saron

And if you defeat heroic, you get a bonus Algalon boss on heroic only

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post

Wing 1: Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, Ignis and XT (who will undoubtedly have the most annoying emotes ever)

I hope in this one the heroic fights reflect the hard mode versions like, normal yogg is normal yogg, but heroic is like yogg-0
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Would love to see adventures themed after:
    -Sunwell + Magister's Terrace
    -Firelands
    -Abyssal Maw ( it didn't become a raid in WoW but it could make it in Hearthstone )
    -Ulduar
    -Dragon Soul/Wyrmrest Temple dragon-themed
    -A Pandaria themed adventure where you fight various bosses around Pandaria ( in an open world sort of thing where you travel around Pandaria ) and you could have a free Lorewalker Cho on your field who narrates the story while actually being part of the game. Since Adventures often give the players some handicaps, Lorewalker Cho on your own field will do the job quite well, plus it will make sense lore-wise and also will make the games quite fun.

I just want some Blood Elf or Pandaren themed maps ( I know we already have one for the Wandering Isle but I want one with more green on it, similiar to the Stranglethorn Vale map, I just love the waterfall and the trees and plants in it ) and some Dragon/Titan/Old God/Demon/Blood Elf/Draenei-themed cards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    9+9+9 is 27, not 30. Also, that means you get 2 cards for each class challenge which is not what is happening with BRM, you are getting 1 card for each challenge and some of the bosses also happen to give class cards. In order for this adventure to work I think you would need to also include the battle for mount hyjal, and make it a tier 6 adventure instead of a black temple adventure.
    You're missing the 3 legendaries that are rewarded for wings. I also see no reason why each class cannot have two class challenges. Just because they're doing it one way this time, doesn't mean they can't do it differently another.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Ulduar. ULDUAR. ULDUAR! Titans, Mechagnomes, Iron Dwarves, Vrykul, gggnhhgaaaggghhh!

-ahem-

Aside from Ulduar, I think it'd be neat to maybe do one with flavors from each WoW expansion being strongly prevalent. A general one for BC, for Wrath, Cataclysm, etc. Focusing on raid zones or sub-zones in game are still neat, though.

EDIT: Oh hell yes! Karazhan too. Let's also have Karazhan. <3
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2015-03-12 at 03:55 PM.

Blizzard is so in love with Troll raids in Wow I wouldn't be surprised if we see a ZG ZA Adventure.

Deleted
    Kara + Naxx + BT

Deleted
    Emerald dream?

and have ysera or something coach us through an adventure with defeating shadows etc.

Azjol-Nerub, because why the fuck not

Temple of Ahn'Qiraj?

Black temple?
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-03-12 at 06:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    Kara + Naxx + BT
    This just in: Naxx is out boys. Ohhh yeah go get your free spider wing... wait...

Karazhan
    Caverns of Time
    Ulduar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Karazhan and Ulduar (pretty obvious though)

Throne of Thunder with Mogu and troll cards, or maybe Heart of Fear with mantid and Sha cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    maybe a war of the ancients one
    This is an excellent idea; Krasus as a mage legendary, Jarod as a warrior legend, etc. The Demon Soul could be a legendary. Board that takes place at the Azshara city (pre-destruction).

Kara, Ulduar, Sunwell, maybe Firelands, Throne of Thunder... these remain on my short list.

Maybe a Caverns of Time themed adventure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

After Naxx came out I instantly wanted an ICC adventure. However, that would be a very poor choice (variety-wise).
    As one of the best raids of mankind, Ulduar is the next most logical choice. I swear, if another vanilla adventure comes out i'll go crazy for no discernible reason besides a vanilla-tinted goggles conspiracy.

Ulduar and Karazhan seem like no brainers to be honest. Like, I want them too, but I would really be shocked if they didn't make them.

That being said, I haven't seen a Throne of Thunder mention, that could be a good choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sunwell, Kara, ICC, Ulduar
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post

Not bad, but I was thinking-

W1 - Razorscale, Ignis, XT
    W2 - Council, Kologarn, Auriaya (nailed it)
    W3 - Hodir, Freya, Mimiron
    W4 - Thorim, Vezax, Yogg-Saron
    W5/Heroic - Algalon (natch)

I guess there's no reason they couldn't have however many bosses per wing they wanted though. It all amounts to the same.

If they keep the amount of cards at ~30.. None really.

I only really play Arena, sure Adventures are fun.. but after they are done, well you are done. And with BRM giving out like 31 cards, you get 13(31-2x9) neutral cards, and most of them seem to be legendaries. So we get what ~6? new commons/rares per class in Arena.. We will almost never see them as the common/rare card pool is so large.

On the actual topic though what would be cool.. AQ, Ulduar, ICC, TK are first that come to my mind.

Would say ZG too, but I think Troll expansion would be better than adventure for ZA/ZG. On topic of expansions I would really like to see Burning Legion expansion next.