Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Clever use of game mechanics, Blizzard made a targested spell, if the target no longer exists the cast is interuptted similar to pillar humping in pvp. They Line of sighted the spell, if this is an exploit better ban everyone who does arena's.

Deleted
    There's also a rumour circulating that mentioned guild, among others, used a bloodlust exploit (being able to use two BL:s using Nether Ray pet and LW drums). I heard this worked up to maybe 2-3 days ago, but can't confirm if it's actually true or not. Then again, as with most of these kind of threads - there's no point in really speculating until some indicative proof is presented. But yeah, I'm surprised that they haven't released their kill video yet given how fast they did it back in HM.
    Last edited by mmoc20c612f8b0; 2015-03-12 at 11:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafzor View Post
    To better compare this to LK:

One target chosen, which can always be the monk due to just normal tank things compared to random targets on LK.
    Succesfully doing it on Blackhand is same as no defile spawning in LK, making it a lot easier to manage that phase.
    Yeah the defile comparison is really good, it fundamentally removes the movement issue in this fight, all of the stuff I mentioned makes the fight incredibly difficult but the movement because of the slag craters and running out of room is what makes it especially difficult.

I wouldn't be surprised if doing this enabled them to hero the first phase, I mean, I know P3s AoE damage ramps up, but if you're not running out of room you can get P1 over with faster if you don't have the DPS (basically the reverse of what Method did)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lydd View Post
    There's also a rumour circulating that mentioned guild, among others, used a bloodlust exploit (being able to use two BL:s using Nether Ray pet and LW drums). I heard this worked up to maybe 2-3 days ago, but can't confirm if it's actually true or not. Then again, as with most of these kind of threads - there's no point in really speculating until some solid proof is presented. But yeah, I'm surprised that they haven't released their kill video yet given how fast they did it back in HM.
    Very easy to see when people are doing it, track buffs on logs of anyone that actually has logs on for BH. I doubt guilds like MW/Method/Paragon would use it as they've released kill videos but then again they've all bugged/exploited at some point in the past.

Deleted
    Gear is the true Blackhand nerfer. Though seeing how bugged some of these bosses haveb een on the early days these sorts of bugs do not surprise me. I don't think many internal testing ensues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Very easy to see when people are doing it, track buffs on logs of anyone that actually has logs on for BH. I doubt guilds like MW/Method/Paragon would use it as they've released kill videos but then again they've all bugged/exploited at some point in the past.
    I don't think any of the guilds who've currently killed Blackhand are running with public logs.

Breaking LoS in boss encounters is as old as BWL Firemaw... kind of extreme to base jump ad TP back, but clever use of game mechanics for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wythel View Post
    Breaking LoS in boss encounters is as old as BWL Firemaw... kind of extreme to base jump ad TP back, but clever use of game mechanics for me.
    Kinda feeling the same.
    Pretty sure blizzard didn't intend for this, but gotta admit it doesn't feel super abusive. More like something that they should fix, but can't really blame them for using it.
    Would feel differently with the blood lust bug if that should be true, but oh well.

Guess everybody can do this with a priests life grip.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydd View Post
    I don't think any of the guilds who've currently killed Blackhand are running with public logs.
    Yeah, more than likely

10+ Year Old Account
    Its great that someone who had never registered or posted here before felt the need to share this rumor. If they did indeed do that, and it does completely stop his smash in P3 then of course it should be reported to Blizzard, and they will take whatever action they deem appropriate for anyone who used it.

But this isn't the first thread about Style War here, first it was the siegemakers, now this, and all of it are just accusations and nothing else.