Deleted

Seek Druid guardian informations/guides

Hello guys,

Looking for informations about guardian druid... if you know a guide like azortharion for hunt or a site like warlock spirit for warlocks i'm interested.
    I didn't find rate for stats like mastery 0.5 MS 0.44 etc... the stats given by askmrrobot are stranges... like MS is very very very better than masteries ?

Someone can give me the list of the tanks in the order please? my roster need a tank and seek the best choice ever

Thanks

Deleted
    The inconspicuous bear is my favorite guardian guide atm.

http://www.theincbear.com/

Deleted
    Thank you guy, I have just read the whole guide on the forum and I learnt new interesting things, but always not the weight of statistics in ratio for edit the askmrrobot

There isn't really a guide on theincbear, it's more of an info dump. The Icy Veins guide is pretty good: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/guardia...pve-tank-guide

The one mistake they make is implying some sort of breakpoint at 10% multistrike. This doesn't exist, it just smoothly increases your HP. Stamina as a secondary stat that also provides some DPS, in other words.

A slight necro sorry, but the multi breakpoint isn't a thing? The more you get the higher you can get your hp given the more multi?

Thanks in advance, resto here switching to guardian for my team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan1218 View Post
    A slight necro sorry, but the multi breakpoint isn't a thing? The more you get the higher you can get your hp given the more multi?

Thanks in advance, resto here switching to guardian for my team.
    Its not an actual thing. There is no real point in having too much though, which is probably why they said 10%; since it basically amounts to extra stamina.

On some fights where you can multidot, such as iron maidens, you get obscene amounts of procs since your ursa major, which is why you want mutlistrike, procs from lascerate DoT damage.

However, I personally don't really see any harm in having too much mutlistrike. It gives you extra damage, which is good. And having more HP is not always bad, there are too many boss mechanics in BRF where having more HP helps you.

the 10% isn't a breakpoint exactly, but its a number to where you can comfortably keep up ursoc, fully stack for max hp gain, without having to worry about it.

you can maintain ursa major with 100% uptime with much less than 10%... it really just scales linearly in power no matter how much of it youve got.