Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Good thing I'm still 100% safe with my abc123 password.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are now even less secure now that they are displayed for everyone to see.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

15+ Year Old Account
    One of my work accounts has one of these.....>.<.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    The irony of trustno1 being on that list is gold!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Most sites require at least 6 characters, even if they don't require numbers or other validation.
    gawdgod.

Problem solved!

anyone seen spaceballs? the password to the air supply was 12345, which was also the same password as the presidents luggage

Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    anyone seen spaceballs? the password to the air supply was 12345, which was also the same password as the presidents luggage
    Yep, that's the joke.

You'd be surprised how many times people will pick simple passwords like that if they can't be bothered to remember anything.

It does make helping people make e-mails a pain though when they force certain limits into the password, they don't want to think at all and they just stare at me like "Why do they want numbers in my password"

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    I'm still disappointed "god" is not on the list. You lied to me, Virus.
    I miss the 90's

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Those are all my passwords...

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Those are all my passwords...
    Well, if you put them all into one uber password, I think you'll be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    How do they know these are the least secure?
    Do you doubt the NSA? We're..I mean they are watching you!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been allowed to use 1 as a password before. just that. 1. It was like... ok, why not, no one is ever going to just guess that.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    How did this not make the list?

*video*

Everyone knows that one!
    17346721476C3278977763T732V731171888732476789764376 for anyone who didn't follow along.

My all-time favourite low-security password is exactly the same as the user ID.

If my passwords were stolen, and I suddenly started spamming adverts for cheap asian boner pills, I kinda feel that wouldn't constitute an appreciable difference in the quality of my posts.

My bank keeps recommending that I not use EspiarFly68 anymore. And I keep recommending they not tell me how to live my life.