Sub Rogue log check

Hello,

I am playing a sub rogue and I am concerned with how I am ranking against other Rogues with the same spec on single target fights. I have included logs for Gruul and if anyone could look at them to see if I am doing anything wrong I would appreciate the feedback.

Character Parses - warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3579714/latest/

Heroic Gruul - warcraftlogs.com/reports/Tkzy36jmPvxb9q1p#fight=5&type=damage-done&source=16

Last night we went to Mythic Oregorger and I changed spec to subterfuge with glyph of vanish to get a little more FW uptime but the opener I am not sure is right - Prep and Tricks at 9 sec, SnD and pot at 2 sec, Ambush > get 5 CP SR Rupture, KS into Ambush and Evisc spam while rebuffing SnD and Rupture as needed. - warcraftlogs.com/reports/nkXKx3b1WBzNVPf9#type=damage-done&source=18

Any help is greatly appreciated, Ilvl 681 so I am at the bottom of the ilvl bracket (680-687) and ranking low which is a big concern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaithis
    Well, there are a few obvious flaws:

1) You did not use a second potion, this should have happened at the 2 minute mark along with your other cooldowns.
    2) You did not maintain Find Weakness during the lust
    3) You used Hemo during FW - don't use Hemo at all
    4) Your first vanish was too slow - related to my point #2, third vanish should be ready at 2 min mark and should be used to maintain FW for uptime during the second potion.
    5) You took Shadow Focus instead of Subterfuge - this is a significant DPS loss. Take Subterfuge, pool 80+ energy before each Vanish, and then make sure you get an Ambush off in the last second of the second Subterfuge buff.
    6) Are you waiting to Ambush in the last second of Shadow Dance?
    Posted by request, courtesy of bad timing.

Hello, thank you for the feedback, I have changed to subterfuge and taking a little bit of time to get used to the change in play style, I am waiting on my last ambush in SD for SD to be under 1 second.

Also, you're using shattered hand on our weapon(s). Try Frostwolf.

Currently using Frostwolf x 2 as I felt like the bleed damage off Shattered hand was just bad, thanks for the suggestion

Deleted
    I see that you are using Hemorrhage while Find Weakness is up, this is a dps loss. You should only use Hemorrhage when you can Backstab or maintain the dot when Find Weakness isn't up on the target.

for subterfurge, opening with garrote is a dps increase over ambush. your find weakness time is rather low too. low dps in your bracket shouldn't be a main concern since you are lowest ivll of your bracket. im in the same place being 680 and no 4set