[Balance] DPS help (logs)

Hey our boomkin was wondering how he could improve his dps. I don't play the class myself so all I could comment on was that DoT uptime looked decent.

Here are some Iron Maidens logs: warcraftlogs(dot)com

/reports/hkqD8ycn6rpVQdC7#type=damage-done&fight=5&source=54 (DPS halt was called a bit before the warp)

/reports/hkqD8ycn6rpVQdC7#type=damage-done&source=54

TYVM!

I'm not very familiar with warcraftlogs, so is there somewhere where I can check his spec? I've found that Inc/BoP is the best choice for this fight. Stellar Flare sims higher but is quite difficult to play optimally in this fight and Euphoria just kind of lags behind.

He also seems to not be casting a lot, or at least preferring the convenience of casting Wrath instead of the long-casting of Starfire and his damage suffers from that.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2015-03-12 at 04:36 PM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...errenae/simple

WHY IS HE USING GLYPH OF CELESTIAL ALIGNMENT, I feel like he must have no idea that he has it equipped, that's a large dps loss. I would tell him to glyph anything else besides that(moonkin glyphs are all utility). I would recommend astral communion and the glyph that reduces your moonkin bonus armor but gives you a 10% health increase(everyone uses it).
    Pew Pew Pow Pow Bam Pop Smack

Deleted
    Some fast pick ups:

Tell him to prefer starfall over starsurge in lunar on fights that have more than 2 targets that will stay alive for the duration, if you feel like starsurging in fight's like iron maidens you should prefer solar.

He did not use his Shards of Nothing on the pull on that fight, also he should try to replace the other haste trinket

BoP > Euphoria for iron maidens

His dot uptime is terrible, he needs to work on it.

He has long breaks in his casts events even though he is not dead

Glyph of celestial alignment is a dps loss

He needs to work on his starfall uptime on Iron maidens

He did not use a second potion

His wrath casts far exceed the starfire casts, probably due to the movement but it's not a massive dps loss. He needs to practice more on how to cast spells in the small timed windows that the fight allows.

Not dps related:

He only used his nature's vigil once, more of a niche healing done, but he can just pop it against CD if it remains useless, otherwise he might as well use DoC

He should use his barkskin more often