Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I anticipate an Overwatch circle jerk. After years of pestering my girlfriend I reckon I could actually persuade her to go this year, but now I don't know if I even want to...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    I anticipate an Overwatch circle jerk. After years of pestering my girlfriend I reckon I could actually persuade her to go this year, but now I don't know if I even want to...
    save the money, have a proper vacation instead

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    save the money, have a proper vacation instead
    Honestly, going to socal (Disney, Beach, various other things) can be a side reason to head there.

I was able to catch a La Kings game while I was there for blizzcon which was awesome.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    Thats my expectation......Beta after Blizzcon and new expansion released alongside or sometime in the vicinity of the new movie.
    Best case IMO is we get a beta date announced at Blizzcon, in which case we could see 7.0 drop around the start of the summer next year.

That's also the only scenario where we can have 3 tiers and not have one last a long time.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    I hope there is more content at blizzcon than in patch 6.1
    The goodybag will have will contain only a selfie.cam, and the main presentations on stage will just be the devs reading through the highlights of wow twitter messages, so, no, it will be the same

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I agree. I wouldnt go if it was free. They will just try to hype us up and then disappoint us again. They will announce the next WoW expansion, tell us that its farther along than we would think and then end up releasing it in Q2 2017
    Exactly. No time for hype that will never fucking happen anyway.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    Depends on if Overwatch is already in beta or not. If it is, it may be a quiet year for Overwatch. If not, expect a huge deal about announcing the beta starts "next week" or something.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)