My warrior is just about useless after the 10% damage nerf

My arms warrior is not fully geared, but man I did some 2s with a healer and it was damn near impossible to kill a ret pally. I felt like the definition of a wet noodle.

My warlock and Ret pally don't seem to be affected the same way. I know many people have said this but was it really necessary to nerf across the board?

I think changes were a bit missguided.

Feral nerf was well deserved, but they could have buffed the other talents a little, as they can't compete with incarnation.
    Hunter nerf basically killed any spec that is not BM, unless you play with someone else who can span dispel (the problem is definitely the amount of powerful "heals" that must be dispelled).
    10% damage nerf will turn the arenas into a dot cleave, 30 minutes matches again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    I think changes were a bit missguided.

Feral nerf was well deserved, but they could have buffed the other talents a little, as they can't compete with incarnation.
    Hunter nerf basically killed any spec that is not BM, unless you play with someone else who can span dispel (the problem is definitely the amount of powerful "heals" that must be dispelled).
    10% damage nerf will turn the arenas into a dot cleave, 30 minutes matches again.
    beats mongloids with rubber knees, excuse me hunters, pestering us with their presence

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksta603 View Post
    My arms warrior is not fully geared, but man I did some 2s with a healer and it was damn near impossible to kill a ret pally. I felt like the definition of a wet noodle.

My warlock and Ret pally don't seem to be affected the same way. I know many people have said this but was it really necessary to nerf across the board?
    There's no class more reliant on partners and gear than warrior atm.

So if you're playing with anything less than above average players, don't expect to break 1800. Warriors can't carry worth crap.

Find amazing partners and get geared though and they'll let you mongo damage into people and you'll realize this 10% nerf was nothing when you can hit 2 buttons for a huge chunk of people's health. Get a lock in 3s and you'll always have someone near execute range.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    I can not describe how crazy these threads drive me.

Standard day:
    You watch class X performing very good on top level pvp 2800+
    and the next day browse MMO and see threads 'Class X is useless buff plz'.

The 10% nerf was for everyone, warriors still do sick dmg.
    Maybe turn on a stream and watch 2800+ wars doing the most pressure
    in comps like wls - kfc - turbo before making QQ threads.

Deleted
    Warriors hit like trucks going 200km/h, not to mention uptime they are able to put out. Also games are (unfortunately) not balanced on 2s, so games are retarded but i really like 2s so i still play them. Only thing i would nerf is maybe HP pools and selfheals from non healing specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    beats mongloids with rubber knees, excuse me hunters, pestering us with their presence
    You will only change the mongloid/class comp by doing that. My bets are on WLS being king now.

@Flaks:

REALLY? Ever played a shadow priest or an elemental shaman?

It's a 10% nerf for all players in pvp so not just warriors...guess what, your damage and uptime are still better than other classes because it's 10% less DPS for everyone, and warrior damage was "too high" in the first place.

On another note, it looks like some bad PvP stopgap fixes are about to be pushed through.

if you think warriors are bad try playing a none top tier spec, but the ever persisting problems is healer regen, just out right removed spirit from pvp gear, lower base regen, and buff spirit so its desired for the dragonslayers.

Just do 3's as a warrior and you won't notice a difference, find a partner who plays a class that specializes in overall damage, all you have to do is lay the big hits, executes, and mortal strike.

Although 2's is a bit of a pain as arms, don't even bother doing 2's unless you're using it just to cap in the low mmrs, i still to this day don't know how i am 2k+ in 2's on my warrior, what a joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    I can not describe how crazy these threads drive me.

Standard day:
    You watch class X performing very good on top level pvp 2800+
    and the next day browse MMO and see threads 'Class X is useless buff plz'.

The 10% nerf was for everyone, warriors still do sick dmg.
    Maybe turn on a stream and watch 2800+ wars doing the most pressure
    in comps like wls - kfc - turbo before making QQ threads.
    yeah cos every warrior is 2.8k rated right idiot, different players = different skill levels and playstyles, just cos x warrior got to 2.8k doesnt mean every warrior can

Warriors are only gimped when not with a healer. With a healer my warrior feels just fine. Especially tsg. The problem is without a pocket healer warriors are complete garbage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    yeah cos every warrior is 2.8k rated right idiot, different players = different skill levels and playstyles, just cos x warrior got to 2.8k doesnt mean every warrior can
    Wow at the level of your bthurt rage, im sure you're life is going just fine.
    Now on topic, I was obviously implying that if a ton of warriors are at 2.8+
    the class is obviously not 'useless' in pvp like the poster said.

And about the skill levels, well yes duh.
    That is my point of being annoyed by these threads.
    People that have very low skill in pvp or on a certain class w/e
    hit the forum with posts how bad their class is when they actually have no
    clue what so ever of how weak or strong their class is.

Looking at your class/spec succes in higher rated pvp is much more
    of a good view on the state of it since at that high level there is no more
    difference +- in skill, they are all very skilled so it is much easier to get an
    idea of how good or bad the class is.

Maybe read this again when you calmed down.

Warriors are still fucking awesome. Noticeable change yes but if you know what you are doing you will still wreck shop.