H Blast Furnace Troubles

So my guild is going to be starting our third night of sole Blast Furnace progression with everything beforehand on farm. We seem to be having a lot of trouble with the phase 1 to phase 2 transitioning. When we have a steady phase one the heat seems to get out of hand very quickly and if we rush through it, Feldspar and the adds are up too long and run the healers out of mana. Since I am the tank that is holding Feldspar, my incoming damage was really high and draining the healers on my side. I originally thought it was something that I was doing but the AMR logs are consistently placing me above the 90th percentile for Hreq/sec.

We currently use the split group strategy with a few modifications we've tried:
    -Split immediately with a lust at the start and focus the Operators > Engineers > Guards > Feldspar.
    -Lust off the pull and damage Feldspar until 70-75% then split, while still dropping bombs at regulators.
    -Lust off the pull and damage Feldspar the full duration of lust, while still dropping bombs at regulators.
    -Lust off the pull and kill Feldspar then split, while still dropping bombs at regulators.
    -Lust off the pull and damage Feldspar to about 15-20% then split, while still dropping bombs at regulators.

Logs for our most recent and smoothest night:
    www askmrrobot com/wow/combatlog/5f2ded94-8826-496a-a133-5552af0ad5ab/overview
    I had to remove the periods in the address since I've never posted on mmo-c before.

Raid Comp:
    Prot Paladin
    Blood DK (DPS who had to use his tank spec for the night)

Resto Druid
    Holy Paladin
    Disc Priest
    MW Monk
    (Reto Sham/Holy Paladin who missed the night in the logs)

Warlock
    Enh Shaman
    Ele Shaman
    Balance Druid
    Feral Druid
    Mage
    Surv Hunter
    Surv Hunter
    Rogue
    (UH DK who was tanking tonight)

I did see the earlier thread about Blast Furnace and am going to bring up the things suggested in that thread but I figured I would see if there is anything specific to this raid group that should be changed. Thanks in advance.

Split can be difficult with the lone tank not picking up adds fast enough or a lack or ranged players taxiing bombs (not that melee cant do it).

We have the whole raid to one side and move to the next once the initial engineers are dead. The door is damaged but still up. Go to side two, kill the whole door. Back to one, blow door once those operators are down then finish off all adds then start on elementalists. Youre a lot stronger with the whole raid together