A couple questions for Blackhand H

1) Whats the best way to position the raid during phase 2 for effectively getting behind the demo quickly (especially for the 4th demo where the throw happens right before they spawn)

2) Whats the best tanking movement/positioning to make things simple for the stands group and mines and just overall demo kiting.

All help GREATLY appreciated.

afaik the Siegemakers spawn from the gate furthest from Blackhand, if that helps. I'm ranged dps so I don't know too much about how they position Blackhand, tho.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    The siege spawn furthest from the boss. use this to your advantage.

when phase starts, pull boss to the balcony where the first adds come. you then know guaranteed where the first siegemaker comes from. then agree with your raid to kite either clockwise or anti clockwise and stick to it, both siegemakers and the boss.

generally you move the boss when:
    1) the siegemaker starts to get to close
    2) the siegemaker is to far away (if healers have to run behind it they often cant reach the tank and this can cause problems)
    3) bombs have spawned, unless its juts before a smash

in reality for me this means:
    taunt boss during other tanks smash, move him away from mines after the smash, about 10 yards away from the mines.
    wait for next set of mines, then move to your smash position on the other side of the room. siegemaker should die around this time too.
    just stand in the next set of mines untill your smash comes, unless there is a mine that lands right on top of the melee. never move shortly before/during the smash.

its important for dps to remember they gotto wait for the siegemaker to fixate on the kiter before they go hide behind it. else they will get fixated and then they are fucked. your kiter may have to use deterrence and stand right on top of the siegemaker for this to work somtimes tho, if kiter stands in the siegemaker, he is still closest and mark cna just hide regardless. (ie kiter in red target circle, mark outside)

on the third and fourth siegemaker, you can move the boss closer to the center of the room after the previous siegemaker dies, so marked people hve a easier time. but that only helps if they actually go stand near the gate the siegmaker comes from. in reality they forget and just use movement boost and practise to get there in time. just hammer it into your ranged that they gotto move to the next siegemaker gate after 2nd impales.

also do not be afraid to tank the boss right next to a siegemaker or behind it if that happens to work out. for some reason we also ussualy have a period of high tank death risk somewhere around the 3rd siegemaker.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2015-03-13 at 10:12 AM.