Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    ASSUMING that there's low-to-no movement. Arcane will not perform too well on high-movement/fights with tons of tiny movement fights.

PS: This is an objective statement about Arcane as a whole, not comparatively to T17 fights.
    Incorrect. Even on high movement, Arcane out performs the others by far. There is no ST fight currently in which movement is too much of an issue for Arcane that would cause it to become sub-par to other specs. If you disagree with this, you have a L2P issue regarding Ice floes, rune of power positioning and timing of using instant casts.

yes, logs dont lie, arcane is the best spec, by far.

If everyone in the raid has similar ilvl u are guaranteed top 2, followed really close by beastmaster hunter.

Deleted
    Arcane = single target

Fire = AoE Fights

Frost = not worth anymore, and boring to play

Deleted
    Arcane is very good unless there are multiple targets for a large portion of the fight.

As such:
    Oregorger = Arcane, Incanters Flow
    Gruul = Arcane, Rune
    Blast Furnace = Fire for overall DPS, (Arcane, Incanters Flow if your guild has problems killing primalists)
    Hans + Franz = Fire
    Flamebender = Arcane, Rune in Heroic (Fire in mythic)
    Kromog = Arcane, Incanters Flow
    Beast Lord = Fire
    Thogar = Fire
    Maidens = Fire
    Blackhand = Arcane, Incanter's Flow

Quote Originally Posted by heispeik View Post
    Hello mages. My question is as the title states; is arcane really that good on ST fights?
    Im fairly new to arcane so i do make some rotation mistakes, but my dps shouldnt be that bad.
    As fire i usually im usually on the top of the meter, but as arcane im falling behind.
    I have about 70% mastery buffed, is that low maybe?
    TBH if you were topping the meter as fire, you should be destroying them as arcane in ST at the very least. You probably have a lot of mechanic mistake and rotational mistake that should be easily fixed im sure but yeah Arcane is stronk.