In need of some help!

G'day!

So I've become very casual of late and slowly trying to get back into the swing of things. I'm have issues with my DPS I play mostly fury but I switch to arms for certain boss fights.
    But anyway the reason I am here is I can't work out what I am doing wrong (I have no logs ATM to post which will be hard to help sorry) but on a fight such as gruul or butcher I can punch out from 21-24k, but then other times im only rocking 17-19k. It's just getting annoying as I cant work out what I'm doing wrong. I have had people with blue weapons and gear rock me (a dk and another warrior). I know I'm not the best but any help to learn and improve on would be awesome.

My carracters name is brahbeard.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I fear, that nobody here can be of much help without logs. have you read the stickies about fury and arms? perhaps they yield useful information.Also, I somehow cannot find your char.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    I fear, that nobody here can be of much help without logs. have you read the stickies about fury and arms? perhaps they yield useful information.Also, I somehow cannot find your char.

It's brahbeard on Frostmourne us/oceanic server. (Can't link as I get an error sorry)

Yeah I know Once I finish work I'll run a log, but I have noticed I can be rage and enraged starved a lot which I watch my dos drop dramatically.