Moonkin low DPS needs help - with BRF logs

Hiho, Moon fellows!
    I thought i got the basics of DPS but it seems i can't break some barriers. I'm looking for any advice on how to improve my DPS to pull some great numbers on the meters. My guild leader wants to keep only players who get AT LEAST 60% in the WarcraftLogs DPS Bracket% for Mythic BRF progression so this is what I'm aiming.
    My logs and armory links are below:

- Logs (warcraftlogs.com)
    /reports/tbnJakdwhfqvpY32#fight=21&type=damage-done
    /reports/DrFR92KCBtQJjY8T#type=damage-done
    /reports/VTJmZdDzrBHCtyv6#fight=7&type=damage-done

- Armory (us.battle.net)
    /wow/en/character/azralon/Bawk/advanced

My biggest problems are Thogar and Furnace fights which i cant get even 40k DPS at the end. I think my problem on Hansgar and Franzok is the movement (Does someone have a tip where get positioning at the beginning or a video of a good moonkin pov?). And I don't know why my DPS on Gruul was that low (I have seen some top moonkins have a lot more starfire casts than me, but I don't know how they get it ).

PS: I didn't have 4pc bonus in my 1st log link. I got it for the 2nd and 3rd logs.

Thanks, Moon fellows!
    Moonliege

With the amount of multi-target fights in BRF and the recent nerfs (which are substantial) your going to find it extremely difficult to get any half decent numbers on Warcraftlogs so if your gleader insists on going by that, you may aswell reroll right now.

Since nerfs ive optimized gear (BiS pre mythic), spent hours running sims and logs on dummies/norm/lfr/ect and researched as much as i possibly could. Best ive been able to get is a 79% on Twins... Should be noted i abused fight mechanics to avoid movement and my rotation was as close to perfect as one could humanly expect (99.5%+ uptime on both dots, starfall whenever both targets were up, starsurge otherwise)... I feel a hell of alot weaker than i did pre nerfs anyway.