API for SWTOR Please!!

I so wish SWTOR would come out with an API.... I am the creator of swtorprogress.com and man if I could just have some access to their data I could do massive things with that site. It's so hard to keep up with just user input I basically just quit.

Maybe I need some encouragement from you guys out there to see if its worth even working on anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cbielich View Post
    I so wish SWTOR would come out with an API.... I am the creator of swtorprogress.com and man if I could just have some access to their data I could do massive things with that site. It's so hard to keep up with just user input I basically just quit.

Maybe I need some encouragement from you guys out there to see if its worth even working on anymore.
    It is not only you; there is many many ideas for sites/services and already existing sites that could be made/improved with an API. To be brutally honest I do not think spending your energy on developing the site further is worth it right now - too many issues with verification of user-submitted data. Pestering the devs about an API is still worth trying though - I try from time to time.