Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Life is too short to waste it by not doing the things you enjoy. If that means playing video games then fuck it, play video games.

Why are people bashing this? I think it's a beautiful thing to do!

It's not about some guy sitting for hours by a monument crying in-game, it's about somebody doing a thoughtful gesture to help somebody remember and to honor his brother, and to even exorcise the grief he is experiencing.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Why are people bashing this? I think it's a beautiful thing to do!

It's not about some guy sitting for hours by a monument crying in-game, it's about somebody doing a thoughtful gesture to help somebody remember and to honor his brother, and to even exorcise the grief he is experiencing.
    Couldn't agree more.

There is nothing wrong with this and anyone bashing it is just being a dick. Its a hell of a lot better then him doing drugs or drinking himself to death. Many people deal with things like this in many different ways. As long as the way he chose's dosen't effect others or hurt himself then all for it. This in no way hurts him unless he sits there 24/7 looking at it without eating/sleeping and all.

This is sweet and a interesting way to cope with a loss. Like I said anyone bashing it is just doing it for the LoL's or just being a dick.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-03-14 at 12:25 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    bittersweet. That was really nice of that modder.

10+ Year Old Account
    All you people foretting/not knowing the infamous WoW funeral back in vanilla in winterspring that was raided by the horde.

Sitting here on a video game forum, and casting judgment towards a man who chooses to deal with his grief with a video game....

9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    This doesn't seem that bad. People deal with grief in different ways.