Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Knolan, what do you mean with "got cut" ?

I never heard/read this expression before.
    I think he means interrupted.

OT: God Comp is preferable, but shadowplay is definitely a decent choice. It will depend on your availability of teammates.

(God Comp the best combination of finesse and tunneling since S5 TSG. /jk)

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Knolan, what do you mean with "got cut" ?

I never heard/read this expression before.
    got kicked (interrupeted).
    I have heard a lot "cut" used as "kick".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    I was OK with god comp pre 6.1, now they have far too much CC for their survivability. You can't stop their CCs unless you use your CCs offensily and most comps will run out of CC before God Comp. Interrupts won't help you because mages have CC in two different schools and even if you cut him twice the druid will still be spamming clones. Finally, five of the listened CCs (I won't consider counterspell as CC here), are instant.

So, IMO god comp required skill pre 6.1, were a well placed cut into a CC would mean the God Comp lost the match, now is LOL MOAR CC until they win the game.
    this type of comment is so confusing... they had more cc in mop than 6.1 so wtf are you taking about? DR timers? they changed globally. Clone drs poly and there's no blanket anymore.. blanket itself was kill condition. to say nothing of the spriest dumb down so why would you think its an easier comp right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    this type of comment is so confusing... they had more cc in mop than 6.1 so wtf are you taking about? DR timers? they changed globally. Clone drs poly and there's no blanket anymore.. blanket itself was kill condition. to say nothing of the spriest dumb down so why would you think its an easier comp right now?
    I was talking about wod 6.0.3 ~ 6.1, before the 10% damage reduction hotfix.
    The DR timers changing globally is far more beneficial to comps that can spam CC than for comps that have one chain overtime.

As I said, I find it easier now because you can abuse your CC spam much more. If you play a comp that can't spam CC, you will need to burn your cooldowns to keep offensive against a God Comp, hence with the 10% damage reduction change, it is much easier for the God Comp to survive and resume their CC chain which the other comp won't be able to stop, as they already used their cooldowns.

Hope I made it clear now.
    Last edited by Knolan; 2015-03-17 at 02:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    I was talking about wod 6.0.3 ~ 6.1, before the 10% damage reduction hotfix.
    The DR timers changing globally is far more beneficial to comps that can spam CC than for comps that have one chain overtime.

As I said, I find it easier now because you can abuse your CC spam much more. If you play a comp that can't spam CC, you will need to burn your cooldowns to keep offensive against a God Comp, hence with the 10% damage reduction change, it is much easier for the God Comp to survive and resume their CC chain which the other comp won't be able to stop, as they already used their cooldowns.

Hope I made it clear now.

ok, that's more fair - and legit.

to insinuate that this comp takes less skill than most of the cleaving bs around right now though.. i still cant agree with. having less cc while still being competitive does not make your comp "hard".

I was under the impression shadow play was Spriest/DK or warlock, shadow cleave is DK/warlock because the spread pressure is higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.