Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    WoW this is like reskin Hitman when is release date? looks fun

10+ Year Old Account
    If I kill his girlfriend, maybe senpai will notice me?

Yeah I don't know how I feel about this...

The ending arc for the anime for Absolute Duo reminded me of this game:
    It was literally the whole "NOTICE ME SENPAI" dialogue, pretty much verbatim for the majority of an episode. Along with other gems such as "THEN I CAN BE WITH SENPAI FOREVER" and "I WON'T LET ANYONE TAKE HIM FROM ME" and of course, the clincher: "URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!"

New videos of awesome.

https://youtu.be/MVeUHTQE63g
    https://youtu.be/NoldFvlYwyM

Teachers will knock you the fuck out!

10+ Year Old Account
    We need more teachers like that, haha.

How can my senpai possibly be this dank

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    New videos of awesome.

https://youtu.be/MVeUHTQE63g
    https://youtu.be/NoldFvlYwyM

Teachers will knock you the fuck out!
    Goddamn, that teaher man-handled and face-planted that bitch! That mean look on her face too! LOL

The panty-shot skit was pretty good as well.

New features update is looking pretty good as well and is definitely a step up from the last build I played.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

This game just keeps looking better and better lol

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Creator is now wondering if it should be open world

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/03...en-world-game/

In the latest development video, the creator of Yandere Simulator asks if it should become an open world game or not.

The video sees him examining Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakusho to see what, if anything, in the game could be taken and added to Yandere Simulator. The biggest feature that Natsuiro High School has that Yandere Simulator currently does not is the ability to leave the school and visit a small town.

The creator of Yandere Simulator says that he has considered adding areas outside of the school as he fears the game could get boring if it only features one location. However, what’s stopping him adding it is how much work adding a small town outside of the school would be.

He proposes that he would need an army of volunteers or thousands of dollars in order to pay professionals to help him create a small town. Either way, if it went ahead, it would add at least six months of work to the game, if not a lot more. This is why he’s asking fans of the game to fill out a poll to help decide the future of Yandere Simulator.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I don't know.... i hope he isn't trying to chew more than he can bite. Because an openish world is in another game, it doesn't mean he should do it.
    He is trying hard to implement different ways to kill Yandere-chan's rivals in school which are done right and i don't think it will make being in school boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    I don't know.... i hope he isn't trying to chew more than he can bite. Because an openish world is in another game, it doesn't mean he should do it.
    He is trying hard to implement different ways to kill Yandere-chan's rivals in school which are done right and i don't think it will make being in school boring.
    That's what I was thinking. The point of the game is pretty simple, and his focus should be making that one simple task as varied and exciting and interesting as possible. If he wants to keep the player from getting bored with the school, he should beef up the school content. Add achievements or something. I'd hate to see the game loose its way (ahem) by trying to be something it's not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another update
    http://www.siliconera.com/2015/10/09...-and-bullying/

You can become friends with other students by completing tasks that they give you, such as retrieving a lost bra. Once they’re your friend you can then ask them for favors. This might include leaving an area so you’re alone with one of your victims or to distract people while you perform murder.

It’s also possible to eliminate a student from Senpai’s love interests by ruining their reputation. To do this you’ll need to gossip with other students, spreading lies and rumors. If you have friends, a good reputation, and are wearing the right panties (seriously) then your gossip will have more of a negative impact on your target’s reputations. However, spreading gossip does reduce your own reputation.

At night, outside of school, you can also log-in to a social network on your computer and spread rumors about another student. If you spread false ones then you’ll be mocked. But if you take the time to find out something about a student that they’re covering up as it may shame them then other students will speak up on the matter.

If you reduce a student’s reputation far enough then they’ll begin to sit alone opening up a chance for murder without witnesses. But if you keep damaging a student’s reputation then the whole school will hate them and want them dead. The torment that student then receives will eventually lead to that student’s suicide.

That is perhaps one example of bullying. Another that is detailed in the video is placing a flower on a student’s desk. It’s a gesture that means you want to see them dead. Other examples will need to found out.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Heh. It amuses me that we haven't seen much in the way of outcry over this game.

But it will happen. You know it will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ol' Twin Drills can never catch a break with Yandere Dev around it seems. She needs an 80s anime song montage and a cold Pocari Sweat!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Heh. It amuses me that we haven't seen much in the way of outcry over this game.

But it will happen. You know it will.
    Probably because it isn't going for a Steam release anytime soon.

I still remember when Hatred got Greenlit and the outcry it created.... and in the end it was such a mediocre game and actually tame compared to other videogames.

Yeah, Yandere Simulator will receive backlash from media as soon as it exit alpha and tries to be sold by retailers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gets even darker
    http://www.siliconera.com/2015/10/19...-your-victims/

If you thought that Yandere Simulator got dark with its last update – which added bullying and suicide to the game – wait until you see what has most recently been added.

Now you’re able to torture the people you take into Yandere-chan’s basement and tie up on a chair. You get a choice of how many hours you’d like to torture them. The more you torture them the more their sanity will drop.

But torturing for 12 hours or over means you’ll skip school for that day and that will drop your reputation as Yandere-chan will be considered a delinquent.

As your victim’s sanity depletes they’ll become more scared of you and start twitching. If you drain them of sanity completely (so that it’s 0 percent) they’ll become an all-obeying slave to Yandere-chan.

At that point you can take your victim to school and have them murder a target for you. They will then commit suicide after doing this act.

Oh man, this is just keeps getting better and better.

holy crap. this is getting into some deeply weird shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game looks amazingly fun(ny), will definitely give it a try at the very least.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    Holy cow, just watched that last video. Didn't even know this game existed. That's some dark stuff right there.
    If you like this stuff, watch the movie 'martyrs' (french movie).