Question Hello and a quick question.

Just wanted to say hello and ask a question. I'm kind of one of those lurker types but I really like the community here so I'd thought I'd give something a try.

After the recent Destiny fiasco (hiding content on the disc), evolve, EA's choice to have an aggressive DLC campaign with Battlefront 3, and just generally what games are becoming these days, I decided to take a proactive approach and make a petition on change. org that kicks corporate greed in the balls. Its not really intended to do a whole lot but it is to get the attention of developers and publishers and let them know we are watching.

I'm having some problems getting this any kind of attention. My youtube channel is small (just a handful of subs) and most of my friends aren't gamers. I'd like to know if I could bring this here for promotion.
    If it were to be widely accepted, it would ruffle some feathers at activision/blizzard and I know a lot of folks here still play WoW. I just don't want any hostility and want to see what the community thinks before proceeding.

You won't get hostility from us as long as your critic has valid points and isn't a nasty rant. Anything else works here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    You won't get hostility from us as long as your critic has valid points and isn't a nasty rant. Anything else works here.
    Uh, I wouldn't be so sure.

Not to scare away the new guy, there's a couple nutcases around here who may or may not call for you to be hung just because you have a different opinion than them...

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Uh, I wouldn't be so sure.

Not to scare away the new guy, there's a couple nutcases around here who may or may not call for you to be hung just because you have a different opinion than them...
    More than a couple nutcases...

Point being: Your thread won't get trashed (too much, there are vigilant fanboys out there) or deleted, and there will be alot who share your opinion, and alot who will respectfully disagree.

And the few nutcases that go beserk and get infracted.

Closing this down as there's not much room for discussion but...

You're more than welcome to post your videos in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...treams-Go-Here!

That's where we aim to keep them for the most part so that we don't have dozens of individual threads cluttering up the main page. The caveat being that you do contribute to the forums beyond just posting your videos. We don't allow advertising here, but if you're a productive member of the forums and you occasionally have a video to share (in the appropriate thread), everything is gravy : )