Thread: Fury 2 Piece

Fury 2 Piece

So with all of the RB's i'm getting now, i'm wondering what the priority shifts to - is it worth delaying BT to use them? Is it worth it only if I'm capped? Is it never worth it and I should just let the RB's burn occasionally?

AoE - keep doing what we're always doing, BT/WW/RB? BT on CD? The proc makes it all feel a little loser and i'm unsure if I should keep it rigid and BT every third ability. Didn't see a thread on this, but by all means point it out if I missed it. Thanks guys!

You shouldn't Bloodthirst if you have two stacks of Raging Blow (unless you don't have enough rage to cast RB). That's pretty much it. Use one Raging Blow, then Bloodthirst if you have to. If that Raging Blow procs an enrage, use Raging Blow again. Of course, this should be near the end of the enrage duration so that you can get in those cockblocking Blood Surge and Sudden Death procs, if you aren't high up on rage don't bother using Wildstrikes. Just make sure you don't cap your rage, and you don't lose your enrage. That's the code of ethics for us fury warriors.

Besides execute, RB is our best rage per damage return. So unless you're in execute phase, you shouldn't ever let them burn.

7+ Year Old Account
    I always try to sit on one charge when I'm not bursting/have CDs up. The purpose of this is to use it as another means of gaining enrage, basically another means of protecting yourself from bad RNG. Obviously it doesn't always work as it's only a chance per cast, but i've found that it's saved me quite a few times.

For example: I'm holding a raging blow from the previous bloodthist. The next bloodthirst doesn't crit. The next bloodthirst doesn't crit, and enrage is about to drop off. Use Raging Blow > procs enrage > you don't have to wait another 4 secs to proc enrage with BT, and you've refilled your charge of Raging Blow. This, combined with Berserker rage can save you some serious downtime on enrage.

Again, it won't always work and you'll sit there unenraged with bad RNG, but even if it gives you an extra 10-20 seconds of uptime throughout a fight it's worthwhile.

pretty much if you don't have 2 stacks, it's not a big priority, you want to focus on "smoothness" instead, i.e. keeping bt going on cd, keeping rage from capping, etc.

when you have 2 stacks it's pretty much the top priorty, at least over anything that can proc another one

last I checked rb was more damage per rage than execute, too

Reading this thread I feel like a bit of an idiot, I'd pretty much prioritized RB above all else aside from BT every third, and was beginning to get annoyed that rage felt like an afterthought to fury. Playing with it as top priority only if it's at 2 makes the rotation a whole lot smoother and makes rage management an actual thing. I shudder to think of the amount of rage I've wasted. Thanks for putting things in perspective!