Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I haven't actually seen that yet.
    He doesn't see a lot of play because of his vulnerability to silence and very situational use.
    But his animation is pretty decent. I think it is just the lion glowing if he has low power, but after he goes up to a certain attack power, the whole screen is shaking.
    Here, have a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEb4KT85wFg

Deleted
    You face Jaraxxus, Eredar Lord of the Burning Legion !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    ysera. her effects are fun to play around with.

- - - Updated - - -

and here i was under the impression he was useless.
    Oh no. I could see a wee spellstopper + Nozdormu being effective, though you'll have to bait the BGH. Think of it like this; how many times did you see your opponent (or you yourself) mouse over a new card that you've never experienced before? Guess what card is strong when a new adventure/expansion/set of cards comes out because people won't have time to see the card effects and counter (especially when there are many possible counters to choose from)?

It's similar to playing against a bot; if you have enough cards in your hand and especially on the board that need to be countered somehow; the bot will more than likely time out. Change it with a player, and they're more likely to make a costly mistake by not being able to consider all counters in the 15s. It is only effective when you can preemptively counter ahead of time or during their turn.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Van Cleef because he has the best attack emote(lap dogs! all of you!)

King Krush because he has the best summon animation(bum...bum...bum)

Sylvannas because my first 12-0 Arena run had Sylvannas in it(in fact 3 of my 12 win runs have had Sylvannas)

Ysera because she was my first legendary

If we're talking animations it might have to go to Voltron or ETC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I love Mogor the Ogre, I don't think he's that bad of a card honestly but he never seems to be used often.
    I run him in all of my 'fun' decks, he works superbly well in an aggro meta I've found, but never enough to warrant his spot for, say, Dr. Boom.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Mogor is HILARIOUS in Arena

Drop him in the midgame and proceed to let the chaos happen.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Tirion Fordring.
    When played correctly, it can be the best card. A 6/6 taunt with Divine Shield with a 5/3 weapon as a Deathrattle? Unless silenced, good luck taking care of THIS beast.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrotix View Post
    Tirion Fordring.
    When played correctly, it can be the best card. A 6/6 taunt with Divine Shield with a 5/3 weapon as a Deathrattle? Unless silenced, good luck taking care of THIS beast.
    This is the best possible outcome of a Thoughtsteal or Recombobulator :-)
    Recombing a damaged force tank max in arena into this was... fun
    The RNG on 8-drops isn't that big either. How many 8 drops this game has anyway? Like five or even less, most are legendaries better than force tank.

Tirion Fordring and Kel'thuzad in a deck with nothing but divine shield and deathrattle minions.

Deleted
    Wiiiind! Obey my command!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrideless View Post
    Tirion Fordring and Kel'thuzad in a deck with nothing but divine shield and deathrattle minions.
    Thematically makes no sense whatsoever, but gameplay wise, that sounds glorious! If there were more hard removals in this game...

Has to be leeroy, it's the only non naxx legendary I have.
    It's always a ton of fun to use, except that one time I used it when my opponent had a knife juggler on board.

Mechanics wise, I love what hogger does. Too bad he has 4 hp.

The one I love getting use out of is Tirion. Always reminding me to put my faith somewhere.

Deleted
    Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyy Jenkins!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HearthRhythm View Post
    Wiiiind! Obey my command!
    My first legendary... it was so awesome... for a while...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    good old Ragnaros.

actually crafted it after getting a golden Gruul 6-7 months ago but not using it anymore. face hunter - mech mage ftw.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.