Which trinkets for Sub?

Hey guys, currently I have the following trinkets:

1) Mythic Dragonspine Trophy
    2) Heroic Warforged Beating Heart of the Mountain
    3) Heroic Scale of Doom

I know for combat I should be using the Mythic Dragonspine and HWF Beating Heart of the Mountain, but I'm not sure for Sub should I use Mythic Dragonspine/HWF Beating Heart of the Mountain or Scale of Doom/HWF Beating Heart of the Mountain?
    Shadowcraft shows I should be using the Mythic Dragonspine and HWF Beating Heart for Sub spec but I'm not sure if its accurate.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...esults-for-WoD

Scroll down to trinkets, and you can see people who have simmed all trinkets.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole list will be useless come next week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    The whole list will be useless come next week.
    Why? Any big patch incoming?

Quote Originally Posted by Adasiek View Post
    Why? Any big patch incoming?
    I'm sure he's referencing the just released info that all BrF items are being buffed by 5 ilvls. Doesn't really change much about the bis list, though. BrF trinkets were all basically on top anyway.

Yeah, and 5 ilvls isn't really all that much. Really doubt the list will be changed at all.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Mythic Scales might drop slightly on the list, as all BRF trinkets get bumped up in value. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Window#1725

Easy - US Zul'jin

Guess the only one it would change place with, if it did, is Heroic Humming Blackiron Trigger. As the stat weights from that one and to Mythic Scales is over 100, and to get 100 stat weights we need about 25 more multistrike (Highest stat for sub).

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, the agi gain from Humming Blackiron Trigger it self give ~160 stat weights (just compared HC WF with HC = +21agi, so a little bit less than that), add that to the crit we also get from the proc over time, it will be better indeed.

Nevertheless, the trinket choice stands the same for this player:
    Mythic Dragonspine Trophy and Heroic Warforged Beating Heart of the Mountain will be the clear choice.

Deleted
    Guess the only one it would change place with, if it did, is Heroic Humming Blackiron Trigger. As the stat weights from that one and to Mythic Scales is over 100, and to get 100 stat weights we need about 25 more multistrike (Highest stat for sub).

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, the agi gain from Humming Blackiron Trigger it self give ~160 stat weights (just compared HC WF with HC = +21agi, so a little bit less than that), add that to the crit we also get from the proc over time, it will be better indeed.
    Yeah, I have exactly this dilemma, I have a Mythic Scales of Doom and a Heroic Blackiron trigger (which I DE'd and am trying to get restored). My second trinket won't change (Mythic Heart of the Mountain). According to all sims I've seen the current hwf blackiron trigger is > mythic scales of doom by about 100 dps, so I'm guessing the heroic one at 685 will be about 90 dps or so better than mythic scales of doom.