Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So you think the existence of crime justifies excessive police force? Racial discrimination?
    I stand with law enforcement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sledfang View Post
    Howcome you never ask that when its about a white on black incident. Don't act like your not a hypocrite.
    Wells only understands the white "boogeyman" and the white "boogeyman's" racism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Some dumb college kid says the N word in a private setting, and the liberal media loses their minds, pressuring the college to expel him and close the fraternity he was a member of.

This, this won't even get further than youtube.
    They were singing about killing them, they didn´t just use the n-word.
    Also racism goes both ways, this is disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    They were singing about killing them
    Ever heard music from black rappers?

Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    This saddens me to no end. Humanity is a bunch of goddamn savages, I don't have the words to express how sad this makes me.

If it was the other way around it would still be savage and fucking sickening. Race is so decisive, and I can't see it changing in my lifetime.

Goddamn it
    Absolutely. Humans can be absolute pieces of shit (and actually are far too often), skin tone has zero to do with it.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Gotta love it when dumb people post their exploits on the internet and then soon after get arrested.
    I think that is the only upside to having watched that video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

I actually can't wait until she is arrested, has an already thick police file, and her relatives start saying she didn't do nothing, she is good girl, she go to church, she trying to go to college, she trying to get her life on track, she just with the wrong crowd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Absolutely. Humans can be absolute pieces of shit (and actually are far too often), skin tone has zero to do with it.
    Actually every conceivable, verifiable evidence indicates otherwise.

skin tone has zero to do with it.
    It has everything to do with media exposure.

Actually every conceivable, verifiable evidence indicates otherwise.
    Ah ok yeah, so this makes more sense then. A racist circle jerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is only bad when white people do it. Noob.

Skin tone doesn't. Culture does.
    Last edited by DEATHETERNAL; 2015-03-15 at 07:34 AM.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    it has nothing to do with people being black or white we are all human 1 race

you have a group of trash attacking someone who is not fighting back and a child

this has nothing to do with race.. treat them like scum / trash but don't keep trying to make it something else or you become part of the problem
    But if you take race out of the equation, what do race hustlers like Al Sharpton at large and Luftmangle here on MMC-Champion have to do with their spare time?

Oh, so you refute crime statistics of every county, state and federal database?

Okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    and if I recall correctly, Ice T got a HELL of a lot of shit for singing about cop killing. I mean, nation wide type shit. Like, I think President Bush sr even mentioned it.

OT: Only cowards attack and bully kids. They need their asses arrested.

FYI the title/op are not remotely close to what actually happened in the video.

Still shitty, but it's one girl jumping another girl that's prob a couple years younger than her, and knocking down the little brother when he tried to stop her.

Not that it's remotely reasonable or justified or anything, it's terrible... but the OP is a massive lie.

Okay.
    You seem to think its caused by race instead of correlating with it.

But when it's about whites it's not racist to people like you. The gigs up, nobody is buying the media narrative manufacturing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    and if I recall correctly, Ice T got a HELL of a lot of shit for singing about cop killing. I mean, nation wide type shit. Like, I think President Bush sr even mentioned it.
    but but Black people and rap Crissi.

black people and rap.

*faints on the couch*

Okay.
    Let me guess, you call yourself a race realist, don't you?

Do you have a "14/88" hidden somewhere on a social media profile, by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post

Still shitty, but it's one girl jumping another girl that's prob a couple years younger than her, and knocking down the little brother when he tried to stop her.

Not that it's remotely reasonable or justified or anything, it's terrible... but the OP is a massive lie.
    Watch the video again. They hit that 3 year old boy in face several times. All laughing while doing so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post

The title is accurate.

One girl does the physical abuse.

The others contribute to mental abuse.

More than one of them does laugh about it.

By way of literally definition, the title is completely correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I wonder what people would think if the roles were reversed?
    It would be sickening and repulsive either way. What, did you have a point that somehow skin color affects horrible acts?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"