small pouch of coins, trol by Blizz?

i had never did it before, i was stacking book on books and today i decided to try this since i had like 60-70 on some toons, BUT THE FACE I DID WHEN I CLICKED THE BAG.. like ARE U KIDDING ME? 1,85G for this? a daily token, like really? a mission lvl 90 give 25G, are you trolling us hard?

honestly this bag should be worth minimum 50G-100G i dont say 200-300G but 50-100 wouldnt be exagerated that much... like come on..

Deleted
    Why on earth would you farm/collect something for 2+ months without knowing what it's worth? oO
    Especially given the fact that checking it day 1 takes a wopping 1 minute or so tops.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's there to get rid of something you shouldn't have really been making, not to profit from each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    It's there to get rid of something you shouldn't have really been making, not to profit from each day.
    why not reward a bit these people like me who did it each day by giving 50-75G over nothing at all? i dont say to make gold with this, but a bit reward wouldnt be so terrible as well...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Why on earth would you farm/collect something for 2+ months without knowing what it's worth? oO
    Especially given the fact that checking it day 1 takes a wopping 1 minute or so tops.
    its true i never checked for it, i was not expecting a big thing since i have never heard about this bag before too

Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    why not reward a bit these people like me who did it each day by giving 50-75G over nothing at all? i dont say to make gold with this, but a bit reward wouldnt be so terrible as well...

- - - Updated - - -

its true i never checked for it, i was not expecting a big thing since i have never heard about this bag before too
    50-75g? Are you serious? That is a huge profit. The "secret" recipes cost < 10g per secret...why would blizz give us a huge profit for something like that?

7+ Year Old Account
    The only reason those are there is if you accidentally make more secrets than you can use. Extra ones are completely useless, be thankful that they gave you something to buy with them instead of just having to delete them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    The only reason those are there is if you accidentally make more secrets than you can use. Extra ones are completely useless, be thankful that they gave you something to buy with them instead of just having to delete them.
    Worse still, not all vendors have them, I think it was my inscription alt, I made too many and had to delete as I couldn't even trade them in for 2 gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Worse still, not all vendors have them, I think it was my inscription alt, I made too many and had to delete as I couldn't even trade them in for 2 gold.
    Engineering also doesn't have it.
    At first I was going to file a report to Blizzard, but then I realized it's not even 2 gold...

Quote Originally Posted by Stylepoints View Post
    50-75g? Are you serious? That is a huge profit. The "secret" recipes cost < 10g per secret...why would blizz give us a huge profit for something like that?
    JC small plot says hi, assuming you get a daily for 20- ore or especially for the cut gems.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    JC small plot says hi, assuming you get a daily for 20- ore or especially for the cut gems.
    We are talking about the profession daily...not the building.