Deleted

Ping problem during raid nights.

So, recently ive been lagging alot during raid nights. ping goes from 37 to 300 in a matter of hours. I called my ISP and they sayd its not on theyre end. Blizz said in a ticket that addons may cause that... But the only addon i have that gathers alot of data is Exorsus Raid Tools, could that addon cause that much lag on a 60mbps connection?

There is literally nothing you can do. The likely cause of this is routing through a different ISP to the blizzard server during peak times. Since you arent a customer with that ISP (for me it was an ISP in chicago) and my ISP saw no problems on their end, you are stuck between a rock and a hard place. The only thing you can do is run a traceroute to the server you play on and find the place you are getting dropped packets, then post on that ISP's facebook or twitter.

The way this works is incredibly frustrating, because as a customer you literally have no one that can help you in a situation like this. (your isp will check out fine, blizzard is not responsible, and you are not a customer with the ISP you are having problems with).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    There is literally nothing you can do. The likely cause of this is routing through a different ISP to the blizzard server during peak times. Since you arent a customer with that ISP (for me it was an ISP in chicago) and my ISP saw no problems on their end, you are stuck between a rock and a hard place. The only thing you can do is run a traceroute to the server you play on and find the place you are getting dropped packets, then post on that ISP's facebook or twitter.

The way this works is incredibly frustrating, because as a customer you literally have no one that can help you in a situation like this. (your isp will check out fine, blizzard is not responsible, and you are not a customer with the ISP you are having problems with).
    But the thing is, my ping is generally fine if im not raiding :/ I had to sit out last night and been leveling my alt, no ping jumps detected

One of your addons may be flooding, or getting flooded on hidden channels while raiding. Disable them and see what happens in raid finder.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics