TSM IEM World Champions.

Damn TSM did stepped up their game. And Bjerg..what a God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

10+ Year Old Account
    What TSM just Wonned.........

TSM WONNERED..
    Intel Extreme Masters World Championship 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it might be appreciated if you change the title (if still possible). Not everyone enjoys being spoilered and it's well possible a good part of this planet didn't watch the stream (as it's Stupid O' Clock in the Eastern Hemisphere).

awe i missed it!, did Dyrus step up his game, i feel like he has been the weakest link this season.

Anyone got a link for the match? I missed the stream of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Anyone got a link for the match? I missed the stream of it.
    For spoiler-free vods can always go to http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs/

For IEM in particular the thread is: http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs..._championship/
    At the bottom of the OP it has the links to the timestamped links to the vods.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Damn TSM did stepped up their game. And Bjerg..what a God.
    As someone that watched most of IEM on stream but missed the final and planned to sit down this evening with the VODS, I'd just like to say thank you for being such an inconsiderate **** in posting a spoiler in the title of your post. You truly are a credit to your species.

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ponies View Post
    awe i missed it!, did Dyrus step up his game, i feel like he has been the weakest link this season.
    He actually did, especially in the finals matches. Definitely showing stronger than he has in the past but lustboy really showed up.
    Last edited by Drsolders; 2015-03-16 at 09:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.