Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Currently torn between G502 and Sensei Raw. Thank you for all the answers! I will probably go to the store tomorrow and test them
    I found the G502 not wide enough for my hand caused some cramping after long gaming sessions. Its a pretty narrow mouse for my average sized hands.

Ended up giving the G502 to my gf and getting the Mionix Naos 8200 (found for $70USD on amazon)

G502 was a fine mouse though and would have kept it if it was wider would recommend you try it out before you buy if you can.
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

based on your request for something 'a bit larger than a normal mouse' I speculate that you are a palm grip; you might have good luck searching for palm grip mice specifically.

I'm a palm too and I have really liked the corsair M65 (well M60 in my case, but it's basically the same mouse.) Logitech's mice are also usually a pretty good fit.

That 502 looks hotsauce, these days after the g700 i *need* a tilting freewheel. Shame it seems to have that same thick cord the g700 has though, anyone had both? Is the cord better or worse?

Deleted
    OP, imo the only upside to the G600 is the 3rd click which you can rest your ring finger on, or assign it to something like push-to-talk on TS/ventrilo. If you don't use that, then you're left with the crazy amount of buttons, mind you, only on the thumb rest. I like 2 or 3 buttons left from the LMB a lot more than all those buttons on my thumb rest. Ofcourse, opinions really differ on this one, but overall the more ''laid back'' types are using G600 since if you are a more active gamer you'll feel your thumb a lot quicker since you have like 12 buttons sitting beneath it. If it's not necessary I would never recommend it.

Also, the sensor isn't that great compared to G303 and G502. I've got a G502 atm and it works great, especially the sensor. Some say it's too heavy but I don't mind it that much, the shape is more annoying but here aswell counts that it's really subjective.

For now I'd recommend you the G502/G303 as top tier, test them out if possible which you like more. If you don't mind about sensor that much and do care about price you can always go for the G302 instead of G303. Mind you btw, these mice are all lowering in price (except G303 since it's just released), so don't stop looking at G502 when you see it's 80 dollar or euro. You can get it for much cheaper. G602 is also an option if you really want the wireless, I didn't try it myself but I heard almost only good things about it. Especially the battery life is tremendous so they say. As last I'd suggest G700s if you want to go for hybrid wired/wireless, although I wouldn't recommend it. I used it myself and I had quite a lot of problems with LGS just detecting or not detecting it on random. It could also be a faulty version but since my LMB died on me I don't use it anymore.

For now I'd look at those to keep it easy, especially the G502 and G303 if money isn't a problem. These mice can go a long time so I'd suggest which feels best to you Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    That 502 looks hotsauce, these days after the g700 i *need* a tilting freewheel. Shame it seems to have that same thick cord the g700 has though, anyone had both? Is the cord better or worse?
    Much better, this one's braided compared to the plastic from the G700s I had. Even the G700s was a slight improvement over the G700 since that one was pretty bad. A lot of mouse nerds adore the G502 cable, so you can't go wrong there. The only downside the G502 has is shape (subjective) and weight (slightly subjective). But since you come from the heavy G700s I don't see that as a problem We built some arm muscles with that tank!

Oh before I forget, only slight downside to the G502 cable is I still have angles in it from the very start, but it doesn't bother most people and will probably fade over time. I have it a while already though, I think around 6 months already. Just thought I should make the note and hope I've helped with your decision!

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Oh before I forget, only slight downside to the G502 cable is I still have angles in it from the very start, but it doesn't bother most people and will probably fade over time. I have it a while already though, I think around 6 months already. Just thought I should make the note and hope I've helped with your decision!
    Most certainly have! But unfortunately I actually bought my fourth g700 just a couple of days ago oblivious to this beast Still, nice to know it is out there.