Thread: BM/MM Offspec

BM/MM Offspec

If you only have 2pc and are playing MM with BM for cleave fights, how would you handle gems/enchants? I can't imagine that keeping mastery gems/enchants while playing MM is beneficial in any way, but at the same time going with crit would not be nearly as beneficial for BM. Would it be better to just stay BM all the time?

I would just stay BM all the time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumplin View Post
    If you only have 2pc and are playing MM with BM for cleave fights, how would you handle gems/enchants? I can't imagine that keeping mastery gems/enchants while playing MM is beneficial in any way, but at the same time going with crit would not be nearly as beneficial for BM. Would it be better to just stay BM all the time?

i already asked this question and the awnser is Multistrike

Deleted
    Multistrike seems the obvious answer.
    Besides being the best stat for SV, it is 2nd best for MM & 3rd (and very close behind 1st & 2nd) for BM. It is actually 1st for BM single-target only with 2 piece (simming with my own gear at any rate).

I'm still fully multi-gemmed and enchanted and currently running MM as main spec with BM as off-spec with good results. I don't feel gimped as a result of this choice.